The Bleeding Was Tearing Me Apart

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I love Jae." Natasha confessed infront of Daehyun. She looked at Youngjae and slowly walked to him. Daehyun watched she walked further and further away from him. " I love Jay and he is my boyfriend.." Natasha continued and held Youngjae's fingers tightly. She smiles. Youngjae grasped Natasha's fingers. My lovely Natasha...

Daehyun Started to sobbed, he cant control his tears anymore. I love you for two years and that was my own fault for not telling you how i felt about you! Im stupid idiot jerk!

" I love her too..." Youngjae confessed. I know you loves her but shes mine now.... Please forgive me Dae...

Daehyun stood up and moved closer to the both of them. " Prepare for tomorrow. We will leave Korea early in the morning." He said and then slowly walked away from them. Its like nothing happened before. What the hell Dae?! Daehyun mocked himself.

Youngjae's guilty feeling increased. Hes guilty to Natasha and now to Daehyun.

Daehyun staggered back to his room. He almost cant moves his knees at all. He just want to die and dissapeared forever from this cruel life. I just want to vanish and Rest In Peace, can i?

He buffeted his body on his bed. He lied on his bed and stares at the ceiling. Then the tears kept falling over and over again.

Youngjae held his girlfriend's hand and brought her to her bedroom. " Dont worry about Dae, i will make sure hes gonna be okay..."

Natasha slowly nodded and her pale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter