She Fills My Heart With Very Special Things

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun swept some medicine lotion on Natasha’s bruised wounded hands. Her cute hands were so injured when she hit the wall. Sometimes he stared at his milady. The tears kept forming in her eyes. Couldn’t stop eventhough she tried to.

Youngjae sat infront of them and stared at his girl with a sad face. Because of the damn cop, shes dying along with her father ! I hope its not Bang Yongguk…He knew his friend wouldn’t do that. It must be another stupid cop…

“ There you go… “ Daehyun smiled and patted Natasha’s head. She stared at her wrapped hands with her empty stares.

Daehyun put away the first aid box and sat next to her. “ You’ll be alright soon… “ He smiled.

Natasha lift her head and nodded, but no smile on her face. She looked gloomy and lifeless. Theres no happiness for her anymore. She missed her father so much…

“ Im tired… “ She whispered with her ill throat. was stinging pain because of the yelling and screaming a few moments ago.

Daehyun nodded and caressed her head. He looked at Youngjae. Youngjae nodded and led her to her bedroom. Daehyun watched them and sighed.

Youngjae tucked her into bed, pulled a blanket on top of her and kissed her forehead like he always did. Natasha closed her eyes. Youngjae sat by her side and his fingers caressed her hair dan face over and over again. He wont leave her for now…

He stared at Natasha’s pale face and started to cry again. Melancholy and sadden…

Few moments later, he ran to the bathroom and sank his face in his hands and sobbed hard. He lied his back to the wall and crashed on the bathroom’s cold floor. He pulled out his phone and opened the picture album on the phone, it was filled with Natasha’s happy and bright face. Lots of candid photos of her, she laughed and smiled…

Youngjae’s tears hit the phone’s screen everytime he sobbed.

Im sorry baby…What am I supposed to do now ? I cant bear to see you like this…I cant leave you forever…I love you and want you to be my wife someday…So baby, what am I supposed to do ? Tell me baby…Tell me….

He rubbed her face on the phone with his fingers…I love you so much…If someday you hate me, just wanted to say that my love for you is pure and honest. I really love you not because of your father’s secrets but because of yourself, you’re so beautiful and special…

Korea.

Master Jay is in a deep coma and hes in his crucial time right now. He surrounded by his minions at the medical centre. In his deep coma, he met her late wife…

“ I missed you so much honey… “ He said to his late wife.

She nodded and asked, “ Hows our daughter ? Is she good ? “

“ Shes so beautiful and naughty…Just like you… “ He smiled and hugged his late wife.

Doctors couldn’t tell when he will wake up from his deep coma. His wounds were so bad and they’re not sure if hes going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter