Please Listen To My Heartbeats

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun ran away from the mansion where these two people are in love with each other. I just cant take this anymore... Daehyun ran and kept running until he exhausted. He fell on the lonely road and couldnt woke up, the tears kept coming that makes his sights blurry...

"Nappeun jashiga!!!" He screamed.

His heart broke even more when his mind always reminded him of that couples. The way Natasha cuddles her boyfriend and the way Youngjae kissed her on the lips... Daehyun covered his teary face with his hands. He sobbed like a child. I never imagine that this day could come and ruined my life! Never....

Youngjae held Natasha's hand tighly and led her to the middle of the park. No one there, only the both of them. It could be the best time to spending their romantic time together. He wipes his girl's cheeks with his fingers. He couldnt stand to imagine what will happen when Natasha knew about his true self...

"Hey...look, there!" Youngjae pointed his finger to the night sky.

When Natasha looked upwards, Youngjae pulled her into his arms and passionately kissed her.  "Sarange..." Then he whispered. Natasha smiles and hugged him so tight. "Nado sarange...."

Thirty minutes later, the both of them entered the mansion and pretended that nothing happened between of them. But their smiles always be with them like every seconds.

Daehyun came home with his red eyes and sullen face.

"Dae? I didnt see you this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter