I'll Need You Till The Stars All Burn Away

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun opened the car's door and pushed Natasha slowly into it. Then he got into the car and sat next to Natasha as she demanded before. Youngjae grasped the steering with his fingers. He stared at the sad Natasha with his guilty feeling. Baby....

" Kwenchana... You'll be okay... " Daehyun whispered, smiled and caressed her hair with his hand. He didnt undertands what was happened between the couples but he will comforts Natasha with all his might. I will wipe away your tears, i love you so much...

Youngjae starts the engine and drove the car away from the lovely beach. Natasha was so sad before with memories of her mom... She missed her mom and the beach reminds her alot of her late mother. I should make her feels better or makes her smiles or laughs ! But what have i done ?! I destroyed her feeling and make the tears fell on her cheeks once again. Im a nappeun namja !

Natasha slowly put her head on Daehyun's shoulder, closed her eyes tightly because she didnt want to see her lovely boyfriend's face at the moment... His fragrance covered her soul, it hurts her so much if Youngjae is really a cop like that police detective. Jae, you're not arent you ? You love me not because of my father's secret right ? I wanna be with you forever...

" Get a rest... " Daehyun patted her head like a baby. Shes so quiet...

Youngjae sighed over and over again. If he could turn back the time ! I will never say it to you eventhough thats a truth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter