Im Not Strong Enough To Stay Away From You

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae watched his partner's cheeks covered by tears. This is not the old Daehyun, Dae i knew was so strong and sweet. His face was full of smiles but now his face is so gloomy. "Dae, what happened?"

Daehyun shakes his head and looked down to the floor. He cant smile anymore. Its totally killing me right now. Im dying and im not strong enough like im used to be. Meanwhile the tears kept falling from his eyes, went down and hit the floor. Youngjae, you will never ever understand my feeling... Nobody will understand my feeling, im alone....

"Milady..." Youngjae stares at his girlfriend tried to gained some information but failed. The both of them just kept on silence and they're muted their mouth. I need explanation!

Youngjae led Natasha to her bed and sat her there, then he came closer to Daehyun to talk.

"Mianhae!" Daehyun said without looked at his partner and ran away from there. Youngjae speechless.

Daehyun rushed to his room and slammed the door. He stood infront of the wall and began to punched it until his hands bled. Its freaking hurt but it can never compared to his heart sickness... I wanna leave but im not strong enough to leave you!

"I love you...." Daehyun sobbing alone in his room. A few minutes later, the rain started to poured. The rain sound hit the roof and its falling just as much as Daehyun's tears.

He remember how in two years as Natasha's bodyguard, he kept his feeling for that girl in such a long time. He never got the chance to confess but he was happy with her. That gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter