You Bring My Heart To Its Knees

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae couldnt moved for a few minutes. Its like he really did something bad to Daehyun but he just cant figured it out. As long as he remember, their friendship was so good and nothings wrong with it. Dae, what is actually happening right now?

Daehyun knocked Natasha's room. Hes to blame for last night but at least Natasha started to noticed his feeling now. I loves you so damn much and its true.

"Milady..." He called from outside of the bedroom. Silence...

"Milady....?" He called again but its still the same. Instead of Natasha, the silence accompanied him.

Natasha covered her ears with pillows, she hates Daehyun so much! I hate you!!!

"Master asked us to take you out of Korea for a while and i want to help you pack your stuff like always. Can you open the door please?" He begged. Natasha slowly uncovered her ears and sighs. Her father must have something to settle again with his enemy and im always the victim! Im sick of traveling, like seriously!

The door slowly opened. "Just stand there." She said. She didnt forgive her best Dae yet. What the hell was he thinking by kissing me like that? You're crazy man... You're freaking crazy!

"I wanna help you out." Daehyun demanded. He always helped her with packing everytime he needs to accompany her to the foreign countries. Natasha resisted. "Just stand there."

"By the way, where is Jae?" Her question broke his heart again. Daehyun clenched his teeth.

"I dont know." He lied to her. Please dont ever call him infront of me, you got that?!

"Call him for me." Natasha commanded without looking at Daehyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter