I Dream About You All The Time

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later, Natasha begged her bodyguards to accompany her to the closer beach. She loves beach and oceans so much as it always remind her of her late mother. Her late mother always brought her to the beach whenever she cried or upset. Daehyun nodded and understood because she knows about his milady very well. She must have something that stucked inside her heart and she wants to release it with the beach and ocean.

Youngjae stared at Natasha with a little smile on his lips.

"Lets go now! " Natasha screamed and tried hard to looked as happy as possible. She grabbed DaeJae's hands and led them to the main door.

" Let me drive. " Said Daehyun and smiled at Youngjae. Youngjae slowly nodded and let Daehyun drive that evening.

Youngjae looked at Natasha who sat on the back seat inside of the car, his girl looked sad and didnt smile at all. Her face was pale and lifeless. It really hurt him. Stay strong baby...

Daehyun sighed while his hands were on the steering, ready to drive away from there.

At the beach...

Natasha held Youngjae's hand tight as them both walked on the beach. Daehyun just followed them from the back.

Natasha suddenly stopped and sighed. Youngjae grasped his girlfriend's fingers to comforted her feeling. " Whats wrong baby? "

Natasha looked at him and smiled. " This place reminds me of my late mom...." She explained and stared at the ocean with a smile on her face. Youngjae is dying again. She had too much to bear already...If she knows that im a cop, it'll destroy her...Destruct and destroyed her forever...Im a destroyer!

Daehyun slowly moved his head to the side and stared at Natasha's face deeply. Theres a sadness on her beautiful face, if only Youngjae is not here...I will hug you and let you cry on my arms.

" I will be back... " Daehyun said and walked away from there. He didnt want to be the third person between this couples. Just let Youngjae comfort her because Natasha would really love that. This guy is so special to her and i am nothing in her eyes. As long as you happy, my love...

He left them and sat behind the tree and it really far away from them.

Youngjae grasped his girlfriend's finge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter