One Minute It's Love And Suddenly It's Like A Battlefield

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Save him ! " Youngjae yelled at the doctors and spontaneously carried sleeping Daehyun on his arms. Natasha was so speechless. Where is he going to take my Dae? She wanted to stopped Youngjae but she cant even move at that time.

" Save him...Jebal..." Youngjae begged the doctors. The dead master Jay makes him hurt more. Natasha's lovely father...

" Ah...Alright..." The doctors nodded, they understood Youngjae's request. Maybe its not too late for Daehyun to be save.

Youngjae put Daehyun on the floor next to master Jay's bed, he stared at his pale lifeless face. Youngjae's warm tears starts to formed and then hit Daehyun's cold cheeks. Mianhae my dearest brother... This is all my fault, i am to blamed for all this...I created this war...Mianhae chingu-ah....Then he sobbed.

Natasha slowly woke up from the cold hard floor and walked towards her best Dae and her ex-sweet Jae. She staggered, she almost fell off to the floor couple of times but she tried hard to be with Daehyun. I need Dae, he's the only one for me in this cruel world now... Without him, theres no reason for me to keep on living...

She sat next to Daehyun, her hands caressed his face with her fully love. She looked straight to Daehyun's pale face and then whispered into his ears " Wake up please...Dont leave me alone...I just lost my appa and Jae, you're the only one for me now my best Daehyun....You told me that you love me so much,so please wake up.... "

Youngjae covered his face with his hand palms and cries. I love you with all my heart baby...I may lied to you about my background but my love is real...But please, hate me....

Doctors electric shocked Daehyun few times, still no heartbeats... They're electric shocked him again until...." Natasha...." He called her.

Natasha seized Daehyun into her arms and kissed his face many times. " Dae.....Dae !!! "

Youngjae smiled, his hand grasped her fingers. Natasha stunned and looked at her ex-lovely boyfriend. She slowly too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter