My Heart Is Chained To You

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Youngjae slowly left Natasha and Daehyun in the guest room and went to the backyard for a phone call. He need to call Bang Yongguk to let him know about this trip. He was almost caught by Daehyun and Natasha this morning. Hes not going to let it happen again!

Bang Yongguk answered the call that came from Youngjae. He was so busy with his cases until Youngjae called him. " Yes Jae. Where are you now?"

Youngjae looked around the area, his front and his back... Theres no one there and he started to anwered Yongguk's question.

" I should've tell you earlier that i got to go to France for an emergency trip."

Bang Yongguk puckered his eyebrows. France? What?

" Im with Jung Daehyun and Natasha." Youngjae continued and his head keeps on moving back and forth. Worried if Daehyun or Natasha overheard his conversation with Yongguk. This situation is too dangerous for him and his love for Natasha. He couldnt bear to lose her.

Jung Daehyun stares at Natasha's cute face while the both of them relaxing in the guest room. Natasha was busy chewing the strawberries with . She knows how to mesmerized me.. Daehyun leaned his back to the sofa while looking at his sweetheart.

" I need to see you, when can i meet you?" Yongguk asked. He kinda depressed actually because he needs to meet Yoo Youngjae as soon as possible.

Youngjae sighs "Next week, i'll be in France for one week."

Yongguk nodded. " Okay, we'll meet next week at our usual place. I need your reports about them." Yongguk commanded.

Youngjae was stunned and couldnt gave his answers. Bang Yongguk is waiting on the line, waiting for his answer. Natasha's face filled his eye sights, his mind and soul were fully taken by her... His lovely girl. Argh...

" Hey Jae..."

Youngjae still in his silence, fighting with his inner side. Police detective or Natasha...How the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter