When Our Heartbeats Sang The Same Love Song

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As days passed by, Youngjae still couldnt talked with his milady. Natasha dislikes her more than yesterdays and it hurts Youngjae. Daehyun understood his partner's feeling and decided to helped Youngjae with milady. If only he knew... He will never ever helped them to be closer. That was his lifetime regrets.

Two months later, their relationship is better. Natasha loves her bodyguards more than everything. Everywhere she go, DaeJae will always be with her. They are more than her bodyguards, they're her saviours and bestfriends.

On one beautiful night, Youngjae went to her when shes alone in her flower park. Daehyun had to ran some errand for his milady and was out of town for one night. So Youngjae took this chance to know her better.

"May i sit here?" He asked. Natasha look upwards and nodded with her smiles on her face. You are so beautiful...

The both of them didnt talked for about five minutes. They were to busy with the flowers and the shining stars that hang onto the beautiful night sky. Youngjae leered at his milady. The starlight shine that beautiful face. Youngjae is in love. I love her at my first sight...

"So do you love this place?" Natasha asked Youngjae out of a sudden.

Youngjae nodded "Yes i love this place so much."

Natasha stood up, grabbed Youngjae's arm and took him to the middle of the flower park. Now the both of them standing face to face. Youngjae was dying.

"Im sorry for being rude to you before."

Youngjae looked at her sad face, he smiles. A sweet smile on universe.

"You're not guilty at all, so whats with this apology?" He . Natasha stares at him. That was a fascinated glance.

"I thought you are nappeun namja but you're not. You're so nice and sweet." Natasha replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter