In Your Presence My Heart Knows No Shame

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Please take care of her.. I might take her away from you if you hurt her feeling, remember that." Said Daehyun with a little smile on his face. Youngjae just lost for words, i cant promise this! But i love her so damn much and its true!

"Lets go, she might babbling alone right now. " Daehyun laughed. He can imagined how mad Natasha is right now. That cute girl will babbling alone everytime her bodyguards are not around.

Youngjae nodded and followed Daehyun into the guest house. He cant even lift his head now, he was so caught in the middle. Next week he will reports everything to Bang Yongguk that may lead Natasha's father straight into jail. Youngjae really want to kill himself now!

Natasha pouted when she saw her bodyguard walked into the guest room. She was so freaking bored just now. Luckily DaeJae are back again!

Daehyun sat on the sofa and smiled. Natasha puckered her eyebrows towards Daehyun. Hes smiling! And then she looked at her lovely boyfriend who sat next to Daehyun. She puckered her eyebrows once again. He looked sad...

That night after dinner.

Youngjae was out of the guest house because Natasha wanted to eat some macaroons, its not because of the macaroons but she needs to talked to Daehyun. She wanted to know about Daehyun's smiles this evening.

Daehyun stared at his milady. He loves this girl so much but for the sake of her happiness, i will try to endure it. As long as shes happy then im happy too.

Natasha stood infront of the window and looked out of the window, France is so beautiful. A few minutes later, she spinned her head and started to talked.

" You smiled this evening and looked better. Can you tell me why? "

Daehyun just smiled and stood up, walked towards Natasha " Im happy for you."

Natasha stunned. What does it supposed to mean? " You're happy for me?"

Daehyun nodded, grasped Natasha's fingers and kissed them. " I love you thats why..."

Natasha was so speechless, its like she cant moved her fingers at all. She stared at Daehyun like an idiot. Dont know what to say. Daehyun is happy for me? " So you bless our relationship now? "

" Yes." Daehyun replied slowly. He wanted to cry but he didnt want this tears fall infront of Natasha. Natasha smiled and rubbed his fingers gently. " Gomawo Dae-ah! "

Daehyun nodded but he cant held his tears any longer. It fell like a raindrops to his cheeks. He just cant control it when it comes to Natasha. Natasha wipe her best Dae's tears with her fingers and hugged him tightly. " I promise i will be happy for you..." She whispered. Daehyun sobbed in Natasha's arms like a child. Natasha rubbed his back and patted his head like a mother. I love you Dae!

Youngjae stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter