You're My Perfect Disease

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning..." Youngjae greeted his girlfriend early in the morning. Natasha just woke up and ran down to the downstairs to meet her DaeJae and they were in the kitchen, preparing for her breakfast.

" Good morning my dear bodyguards! " She replied with her wide smiles.

Daehyun patted his milady shoulder and grabbed her hand to the table. " Here your special breakfast..." He smiled and put the plate on the table infront of Natasha. Natasha stared at the breakfast with full of joy. She loves Dae's cooking! He just know my appetites so well!

" Gomawo..." She said, then she looked at Youngjae. Her lovely boyfriend stared at her with no smile at his lips. Hes all sullen and down. He acted quite strange lately, my Jae...

" Jae, enjoy your breakfast." Daehyun's voice awoke Youngjae from his reveries. He sat properly and ready to eat with Natasha and Daehyun.

At the same time, Natasha noticed something weird about Youngjae. What does it mean by " Forgive me for making you loving me this much." Her heart beats so hard. He got problem but he couldnt tell me ? Her mind were full of useless thoughts.

" Jae..." She called.

Youngjae stopped eating and looked straight at Natasha. Her face was so serious. Youngjae put down his spoon back to the plate.

" I need to talk to you after breakfast. " She said and her voice sounded a bit shaky. Daehyun puckered his eyebrows and started looking at his milady and Youngjae one by one. Youngjae smiled and nodded his head. His heart skipped at beat, his appetite slowly went away. He cant eat anymore.

After breakfast..

Youngjae followed her to the balcony. There was no smile on her face at all, she looked gloomier and not happy like yesterday. Youngjae just stood at the back of Natasha and stared at her without any words from his mouth. He couldnt bear if Natasha going to ask something about his background... Please dont baby...Please dont...

" What do you mean by forgive me for making you loving me this much? "

Her question totally surprised Youngjae. So she didnt over it yet. What should i answer? Youngjae's mind were so confused. His head and heart started to hurt more and more. Inhaled and exhaled his breaths couple of times.

" Because i might hurt you someday. " He finally answered. Natasha walked closer and stood infront of him, just few metres from Youngjae. Her tears started to formed on her beautiful eyes.

" Do you ever think to leave me one day?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter