All I Think About Is You

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jae? " Natasha called Youngjae with her blank eyes. The emptiness starts to filled in her world. I just lost my appa, am i going to lose him too ?

Youngjae cried, the tears hit the floor. His sad reaction makes Bang Yongguk stunned. Yoo Youngjae is really sad right now...He just lose his lovely Natasha...Bang Yongguk puckered his eyebrows while looked at Youngjae. Mianhae chingu..

Natasha walked slowly to approached her boyfriend, Daehyun grasped her fingers and shook his head. " Kwenchana Dae-ah..."  She said and continued her footsteps to Youngjae. Daehyun really want to punch Youngjae's face if hes really a liar !

" Jae? " She called again, now shes infront of him, lower her body to be in the same level as him. She touched Youngjae's wet cheeks and looked straight into his red eyes. " What is happening? You're not a cop right? " She asked.

Youngjae cant lift his head high. He kept crying like a child. Shame on you Youngjae ! Beast !

" Answer her Jae ! " Daehyun commanded. Serious and full of anger. His punch is ready to hit Youngjae's face !

Natasha caressed her boyfriend's face and waited for his honest answer. I trust you Jae...

Bang Yongguk sighed and moved towards them. He had to interfere to settle this problem between them. Youngjae is not strong enough to answer her, i will answer her question instead.

" He is a cop. He was sent for undercover job. Now his undercover is over. " He explained. Crystal clear so she could understand.

Natasha ignored Yongguk's explanation, she wants to hear it from Youngjae's mouth ! I trust him, putake yo ! Just leave us alone !

" Thats not even true right? Jae....Answer me..." Natasha whispered. Her stuttered weak voice filled into Youngjae's heart...Like a poison...

Daehyun stared at Youngjae with his burning eyes. How could you do this to Natasha? I love her yet i let her be with you ! Rotten traitor !!

" Gomawo bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter