My Best Moment Is Being With You

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae first undercover task after being a police detective for one year really make him nervous. BLACK EMPIRE will be his target after this. "Be careful,we will be always with you..." His detective friends said that to comfort him but he knows that everything will be like hell for his every precious seconds in BLACK EMPIRE.

He packed his stuff as a preparation for the next 2 days. His upper officers arranged everything to get him into the gangster group. He know its not easy to be one of them but he will endure it for the sake of his job. Im not even a bad boy,argh...He sighed...He calmed himself down with a cup of coffee.

"Hey,what's up dude? Why so serious?" Yongguk slapped Youngjae's back.

"Nothing." He replied. Hes all sullen. Yongguk knew it, the undercover work must be the biggest issue here.

Yongguk sat next to his friend and smiles.

"Don't worry about it,we'll always be with you. Trust me,its not dangerous at all." Speaking from his previous undercover works. Youngjae tried to smile from the bottom of his nervous heart.

Youngjae pondered alone in his room that night. He looked out of the window with no smiles on his lips. The undercover thing really changed his life hundred percent. He kept repeating himself that he's going to be alright over and over again. Im going to be okay and will be back safe and sound mom dad...

At the same time...

Daehyun stares at Natasha with cute smiles on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter