Chapter 9

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was inside my room pacing back and forth. I still couldn't believe that I would be here in my room for the whole day. I'm suppose to clean the house but instead, he brought his friends and I swear, I swear if the house is messy, Kai will pay for this! I also cannot believe that I was easily being drag up here.

From up here, I could already hear them with their loud noises. I curled my fist and stared at the doorknob. *They better not ruined the house.*

 

"I WON!!!!" Chanyeol cheered as he pump his fist in the air. 

Kai groaned in annoyance since he lose for the third time. He and Chanyeol were playing Tekken in ps3 while the others were watching them play as they eat.

"You're such a cheater hyung!" Kai complained as he placed the controller away not wanting to lose again.

"Whose next???!" Chanyeol hollered wanting to play more. Baekhyun sighed and glared at Chanyeol, "Nobody wants to play anymore."

Suho nodded his head while tossing some chips in his mouth. "Stop being childish Chanyeol."

Chanyeol pouted at the older guy and took a seat in the dining room, "I'm hungry, let's eat!"

D.O came out of the kitchen holding his homemade spaghetti and fried chicken then he beamed. "Food is here~ Let's eat!"

The Exo-K members gathered in the dining room and took a seat. D.O placed the food in the middle while everyone stared at the food for a few seconds. D.O was waiting for their reaction about his cooking.

"Hyung, Are we having a children's party?" Sehun spoke breaking the silence. Everyone except Baekhyun, Suho and D.O snickered.

D.O was frowning and he glared at the maknae. "Don't complain! Atleast there's food!"

"He.... Hey! It-s your bi-rth-day to-day.... Chan-yeol hyung~hahaha!" Kai laughed while clutching his stomache due to the pain it give while laughing nonstop.

Chanyeol was throwing tantrums at Kai and scoffed, "It's not my birthday!" Before Kai and Chanyeol would throw each other tantrums, Suho and Baekhyun stepped up.

"Guys!" Suho called earning their attention.  "Be thankful that D.O made food!" He added glaring at Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol.

"You should say sorry to him." Baekhyun firmly said as he pointed at D.O. Sehun rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Sorry hyung...."

Kai and Chanyeol followed and said, "Sorry..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter