Chapter 1

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haerin!" someone shook me while I was in the middle of sleeping. I groaned in my sleep and turned my head on the other side wanting to sleep more.

"Haerin! Please wake up! They're coming...." I slowly flickered my eyes open only to see my mom in a worried look. I quickly got up from my sleep and I rubbed my eyes.

"What is it mom?" I ask looking at her with a puzzled look. 

"Please get ready, they are coming anytime now." my mom said as she help me stood up and pushed me inside the bathroom.

My eyes widen, "Umma, who's coming?" I ask in curiousity. *Who's coming here??* 

My mother shook her head and grabbed my clothes from my closet and tossed it inside the bathroom, then she slammed the door tightly. *What the?*

"Just hurry up! Hana is already prepared!" I could hear my mother said. I just followed her and so I took a nice bath.

In a couple of minutes, I got out from the bathroom. I just wore a simple t-shirt and denim pants with my white converse shoes. I was about to open the door knob on my door when I heard chatting and laughing downstairs.

*I guess whoever the visitor is here.* I took a deep breathe before walking downstairs.

 

I saw a woman chatting with my mom. I could sense that the woman is the same age as my mom. I walked nearer and I could see there was a tall guy. He has a fluffy black hair and his skin color is attracting. besides the woman. *Must be her son.*

I also saw that they have luggages beside them. *Don't tell me....*

My mom saw me and smiled brightly and she motioned me to come nearer. I glance at my big sister who was wearing a dress with floral pattern and a 5-inch wedge. I can see that she is busy staring at the tall guy. *Love at first sight.*

"This is Haerin!" my mom suddenly inroduced me to them. I bowed to show respect and I could sense someone is staring at me. I slowly looked up only to see the tall guy staring at me. *What's with him?*

My mom whispered in my ear, "Dear, why won't you wear dress? They are our special visitor."

I shook my head and whispered back, "Umma, I'm comfortable wearing this."

"What a nice name you got there." the woman chuckled. She smiled and said, "Call me Mrs.Kim. I'm your mother's bestfriend."

I nodded my head. Then, she pulled the tall guy near her and added, "and this is Kim Jongin."

He smirked and said seductively, "Call me Kai." 

*Gosh, I could sense he's a ert.* I just nodded my head then looked away.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Hana imnida~ Call me Hana!" Hana suddenly butted in smiling brightly at Kai. Kai just smirked at her and Hana wouldn't leave her eyes on him.

"Good! You know each other now." my mom cheered clapping her hands.

"Umma, what exactly do you mean?" Hana ask still staring at Kai.

Mrs.Kim gasped in shock and covered . "You haven't told your daughters yet?" 

I was now completely puzzled and confused. *What are they saying?*

My mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter