Chapter 16

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that you Luhan oppa?"

The guy with a silverish white hair stared at you for awhile eyeing you from head to toe. Then, a huge smile appeared on his face, "Haerin? Is that you?"

You nodded your head and you widely smiled at him as you threw a big hug at him while Luhan hug you back. Kai was obviously confused as he eyed you and Luhan who was hugging each other. He was somehow annoyed by the fact that you were hugging someone he didn't know. The rest of the guys were totally confused.

"Hyung! Is that your girlfriend?" a young man with a black hair, dark eyes and a lot of earings on his ear ask.

"Yeah.. you didn't tell me earlier!" a short man with puffy cheeks like steamed bun said, annoyed.

"Who is she?" a guy with a dimples ask while scratching the back of his head as if he was forgetting something.

"Hyung?" a guy with a cheekbone ask waiting for an explanation.

"Stop asking guys..." a tall guy with sharp jawline and yellowish hair said, irritated.

Kai was standing at the side like a third wheeler narrowing his eyes at Luhan. Luhan faced his friends and smiled, "Yes, she is my girlfriend!"

"WHATT?" all of them gasp in unison. Kai couldn't believe what Luhan was saying.

You blushed and punch his arms playfully saying, "Oppa!"

Luhan ruffled your hair and let out a chuckle at your cuteness. He faced his friends again and said, "She's my childhood bestfriend, Haerin. We used to call each other boyfriend/girlfriend."

You were embarrassed at what Luhan said because Luhan was your first crush and you often call him boyfriend while he call you girlfriend. He was your neighbor back then but he went to China.

"Oh... hello my name is Tao! bbuing bbuing~" the guy with the dark hair and dark eyes smiled as he introduce himself using his aegyeo. You smiled back knowing that he was not that badass since he looks scary with his dark eyebugs and lots of earings on his ears.

"Xiumin! and I love steamed buns!" the puffy cheek guy said as he smiled widely.

"Zhang Yixing but please call me Lay for short." the guy smiled as he flashes his dimples. You were smiling because you find it cute that he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter