Chapter 17

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kai spent your whole afternoon in the arcade playing games like car racing, Tekken, basketball and alot more. You couldn't believe that it was so fun when you're with a ert. You were really happy that you actually agreed to join Kai or else you'll never meet your childhood crush, Luhan. 

There's this machine with alot of teddy bears inside. Kai played then he amazingly caught one huge teddy bear which he handed it to you. You kinda hesitated it at first but it was so cute that you wanted it to be yours. 

Hours had pass and it was getting dark already. You glance at your watch and your eyes rounded, "Omona! It's already 6pm! Kai, we're late for dinner..."

Kai chuckled and smirked at you, "Wanna head out for dinner in a resto? I'll pay~"

You shook your head because Kai already paid alot of amount for today. "Let's just go home. What if umma and Mrs.Kim found out that we ditch class?"

Kai paused for awhile then he snap his fingers and sigh, "I guess you're right. Let's just head home."

You nodded your head and the both of you started walking your way out of the arcade.

 

 

As the both of you got down the bus,  you started walking towards your house, holding your huge teddy bear Kai had won while he trailed behind you.

"Wait, How am I suppose to sneak this huge bear inside?" you ask as you pause from your tracks right infront of your door.

Kai tapped his chin while thinking when he said, "Let's sneak in using the back door!"

You suddenly realize that your house has a back door which heads to the kitchen. You were so dumb for not knowing your own house. You nodded at his smart idea when he ask, "But do you have the key?"

You rounded your eyes and began slipping your hands inside your pocket to find the key that your mother always gives you to enter the back door incase of emergency.

"Got it!" you cheered as you held out the key before handing it to Kai.

Kai grab it and went to the back door while you trailed behind as he slowly inserted the key and twisted it. He quietly twisted the door knob. He smiled as he notice that the coast is clear and he motioned you that it's clear. You hurrily went inside andyou quickly rushed upstairs in your room while Kai is behind you. 

Just as you were about to head into your room you suddenly bump into your older sister. She look pissed as hell and you gulp in fear and said, "Hey unnie.."

"Where have you been?" Hana ask as she folded her arms eyeing you.  She look at the back of your hands which was a huge teddy bear and she looked behind you who is Kai with an innocent look.

"Uhh...." you were not sure what to say when Kai interrupted her. 

"We went out to have fun. Is there a problem?" Kai ask as he walk towards Hana staring right into her eyes.

Hana melted by the sudden eye contact. She slightly blushed and said, "Nothing." She eyed you as if she was asking for an explanation then th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter