Chapter 20

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Table for 7 please." Luhan said as he smiled at the waitress.

The waitress smiled as she led the way to the available seats which was at the corner right. This was Exo-M's favorite restaurant to eat in. "House of Buns" was the restaurant's name. They sell alot of good chinese foods and they have specialties in steamed buns.

You can feel that you are in china because of the decorations. Chinese songs were playing and most of the surroundings' color is red because red means lucky to chinese people.

"I want to order all of their specialty in steamed buns!" Xiumin smiled as he pointed at the menu several times like a 5 year-old kid.

"It would be mean if you didn't let Haerin order first, ge." Luhan said to Xiumin.

Xiumin suddenly blushed because of embarrassment, "A-hh, Sorry.."

"N-no, you should go first. I'll eat anything so don't mind me." You faked a laugh as you scratch the back of your head.

"Now don't be shy mei mei." Chen insisted you to order first.

"Ladies first." Kris said as he gestured you to order.

"Just order first mei mei before i forgot to order mine." Lay smiled.

"I'll buy you Gucci." Tao forced you to order, but you were too shy.

Because of them forcing you to order first, you ended up ordering what Xiumin wants, steamed buns. You knew that he badly wanted the buns so you just go with it.

Finally, they also placed their orders and that they have to wait for a few minutes until their orders arrive. You are too quiet because you are too shy because you are the only girl. 

"Why are you so quiet, Haerin?" Luhan smiled making you blush because of embarrassment. 

"U-hh.."  *Why are you doing this Luhan oppa??*

"I remember that you are the most talkative girl that i have met when we were just kids." Luhan added making you form an 'o' shape.

"Really?" They all ask in unison.

"Tell us about your past with mei mei." Xiumin clapped his hands in excitement.

Luhan glance at you and gave you a wink and said, "Sorry, but its a secret between me and Haerin."

You smiled back at him making other members except Kris complained because of 'this' little secret you and Luhan have.

--------------------

Kai was walking with Hana by the streets searching for a good restaurant to eat. Hana kept on clinging onto Kai like he is her boyfriend. Kai didn't mind Hana because he is too busy picturing what you are doing right now.

"Kai oppa, where do you want to eat?" Hana ask nudging his arms.

Kai was still busy thinking that he didn't realize that Hana was talking to him.

"Oppa!" Hana called him plenty of times before Kai went back into his senses.

"Oh.. What is it?" He ask smiling at her. 

Hana was pouting at him and ask, "You didn't heard me?Are your thoughts occupied with something?"

Kai slowly nodded his head and lied, "I've been thinking about...ummm... school project!"

Hana furrowed her brows at him before smiling, "Oh! I am just asking you where do you want to eat!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter