Chapter 18

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of boring discussions, the class ended and it's time for lunch which means... It's time for you to meet with Luhan. You are so happy as hurriedly stood up and ran all the way to the cafeteria. 

You can't wait to talk to Luhan and spend your time together with him just as you always do back then. You missed his jokes, you missed his cheesiness and especially you missed his company. You started running like you were crazy and you didn't realize that you just run past Kai.

Kai saw you and was about to approach you when you ran past him.  Kai frowned and scratched his head feeling a little sad that you forget him and sped off.  He just shrugged and walk his way to the cafeteria with girls following him.

"Kai Oppa!!!"  "Oppa!!"  "Let's eat together Kai oppa!"

Kai shook his head and ignore the fangirls trailing behind him.

 

 

You arrived in the cafeteria and you searched the crowd for Luhan. You couldn't see properly since a crowd of girls were surrounding. You tiptoed and spotted a white silverish hair and you just knew that it was Luhan.  *Whew! Good thing he's hair color is white. Much easier to find!*

You squeezed yourself in between the crowd of girls. You accidentaly hit someone and she glared at you and hissed, "Watch where you're going !"

"Sorry." you said as you bowed because she is much older than you. You continued squeezing your way in. 

You saw that Luhan was smiling and waving at the fangirls together with Exo-M except Kris who has his irritated face on.  "Luhan oppa!" you called him to get his attention.

He didn't hear you so you crawled down so that girls won't see you and went to the front line and stared at Luhan. Luhan turned his head down and saw you smiling and waving at him. He gasped and bent down and grab your hand to help you stand up. 

"Haerin, What are you doing crawling on the floor??" Luhan ask as he cleaned your uniform using his handkerchief.

The girls surrounding them started sending daggers at you. You bowed your head in shame not wanting to talk to Luhan or else the girls will hunt you down. 

"What the hell? That knows Luhan oppa?"   "First Exo-K now Exo-M???? that !"

"Mei mei?" Tao saw you and went towards you giving the rest of the girls a death glare which made them shut up.

"Oooo mei mei! do you want to eat with us?" Xiumin beamed as he motion you to seat beside him.

"Ahh.. Haerin!" Lay chimed as he saw you flashing his dimples.

"Oppa, I can't.. your fangirls will kill me." You mumbled frowning at him.

Luhan nodded his head and stared at the girls who were giving you dirty look. He eyed each of them and warn them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter