Chapter 15

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong~ starting here, I'm officially using the Narrator's POV because I find it hard using 1st POV. Enjoy~

The both of you entered the bus. You and Kai scanned your T-cards and you made your way to the very back seat while Kai trailed behind you. There weren't much people since its weekdays.  You sat by the window then Kai sat beside you. You stared at him for awhile thinking that why would he sit beside you when there's alot more seats.

Kai noticed that you are staring at him and ask, "Wae? am I too handsome?"

You gawked at him and slap his arms playfully, "Ofcourse not!"

You turned your gaze at the window and avoided Kai who was giving you seductive look. You still cannot believe that you ditch school just to be with this ert. Your mind kept on telling not to ditch but your heart kept on telling you to ditch. *I am in so trouble....*

 

 

The bus stopped at the bus stop of Myeongdong. You rounded your eyes by the view of it. You haven't been going out recently because you were too busy helping your mom. You were staring at the window when Kai started nudging your arms.

"Yah! We're here! Stop staring at the view." Kai said as he nudge your arms.

Your gaze turned to Kai and you pouted at him before standing up trailing behind him. The both of you got down from the bus and you can't help but admire your surroundings. There are alot of street foods, shops, restaurant and etc...

You smiled widely and Kai saw your reaction and ask, "You look amazed, haven't you been here?" 

You turned back at Kai and said, "I've been here twice when my dad is still alive, but now......" you frowned at him and he noticed that you feel sad so he said, "Stop talking, let's go eat somewhere!"

He grab your wrist and started dragging you to a ddukbokki stand. 

"Ahjumma, two ddukbokki please." Kai said to a woman in her 40's.

"How much is it?" you ask as you started reaching for your wallet in your bag.

Kai slightly pushed your wallet back inside your bag when he said, "Relax, I'll pay since I'm the guy here."

"Bu-" Kai placed his index finger near your lips and he smiled at you which made your head nod, "but next time I'll pay, okay?"

Kai handed the pay to the ahjumma with the exchange of  two ddukbokki. Kai gave you your ddukbokki and you munch on it smiling brightly as it taste delicious. Kai notice that you had a little sauce on the side of your lips so he took out his handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned the mess. You rounded your eyes and just stood there frozen while Kai cleaned you up.

"There.." Kai smiled as he kept his handkerchief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter