Chapter 19

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pursed your lips into thin line and pouted at them, "I don't like it when you guys are fighting..."

The whole cafeteria was paying attention to the scene Exo-K and M are having. You are just a wallflower and you couldn't help but feel embarrassed so you lowered your head to avoid being embarrass.

Luhan look at you with your head down. He smiled then ruffled your hair saying, "Sorry Haerin..."

Kai also apologized to you and he glance at Luhan and said, "Sorry hyung."

He held his hands out and Luhan gladly accepted it and shook their hands before pulling out. The rest of the K and M members also apologized to each other for fighting over a little thing.

Just then, the school bell rang which means lunch is over. You turned to Luhan and waved at him saying, "See you later oppa~"

Luhan also waved back at you and left the cafeteria with his fellow members. As you watch them leave, you turned to your heels and was about to leave when Kai grab your arms.

"Wait for me cutie, we're going together!" Kai said. 

You just ignore his annoying presence and walk off to your next class.

"Hey! We're coming also!" Chanyeol said as he tag along. The rest of them also tag along. Sehun lazily followed his hyungs glancing at you with such unreadable expression.

 

-------------------

Finally, class has ended which you didn't realize that it ended already. You can't help but smile to yourself knowing that you can meet Luhan right after class. Kai was obviously glancing at you waiting for you to pack up your things.

You finished fixing your stuff in your bag when Kai approached you. 

"Shall we go home?" Kai ask as he hold the straps of his bag.

Your mouth formed an 'o' shape and told him, "Ahh.. You can go home if you want. Don't wait for me because I'm hanging out with Luhan oppa."

"Ohh.." That was all Kai was able to say. 

"Wae?" you ask looking at him because you realize lately that you have been cold to him.

Kai suddenly snap back to reality and smiled while swaying both of his hands up saying, "Ahh.. it's nothing...Have fun!"

You smiled back to him and suddenly frowned and said, "Sorry for being cold Kai oppa..."

Kai laugh again and said, "No need to be sorry! Just don't go to a motel and do something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter