Chapter 12

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in my room lying down on my bed. The Exo-K members went running home when they saw Hana unnie. Suho stared at her for a few seconds before bowing at umma and Mrs.Kim before exiting the house followed by the rest of them. Kai also went along with them to have more fun. 

I was on my bed already for 2 hours after they left. I don't know but I am bored without them. Even though I hate Kai for his ert attitudes, I already miss his teasings. Not HIM. okay, maybe a tiny bit.

I was about to plug an earphone on my right ear when someone opened the door. I quickly glance at the door expecting that it's Kai but it was my Hana unnie. She closed the door and went in and sat down at the edge of my bed.

"What is it unnie?" I ask as I kept my earphones and cellphone at my nightstand beside my bed.

She frowned at me and spoke, "I'm not as mean as you think."

I was processing the words she said but I just can't get what she mean. I gave her a confuse look making her see that I don't get what she was saying.

"You know how Mina bullied you the other day and stuffs...." She confidently said making eye-contact with me.

I nodded my head as I remembered but I simply shook those thoughts away. "What about it?" I ask.

"Look, I'm not helping you because you need to stand for yourself. Aren't you tired of being bullied?" Hana ask with raised voice.

I shook my head and replied, "No. I'll just ignore them." 

Hana stood up and mumbled, "Especially when someone I like gives you more attention..." with that, she left my room. 

I sigh and lie down on my bed. I'm planning to wait for Kai because I'm scared that he might peek on my personal stuffs but I am so sleepy so I just let my eyes closed and wait for the next day.

 

 

 

"Yah.... wake up snorlax..." I heard someone spoke as he poke me.

I groaned and slap his hands away wanting to sleep more. I was now in my dreamland when I felt a pair of strong arms carried me bridal-style. I opened my eyes and stared at the figure which is non other than Kai, smirking.

"Yah! Put me down ert!" I yelled as I smack his arms. 

He closed his eyes and replied, "Yah... stop hitting me.. you're gonna be late for school!"

As soon as I heard what Kai said. I glance at the clock and widen my eyes. I got out of Kai's grip and rushed into my bathroom. 

I'm finally dressed into my school uniform and rush downstairs. I saw Kai waiting by the door motioning me to quicken my pace. I rolled my eyes and found umma and Mrs.Kim by the kitchen. I went to them and bid them goodbye. Hana unnie already left because she had alot of meetings to attend since she has always been the president in her class and her club.

Kai smirked at me and said, "Let's go snorlax!"

I heaved a deep sigh and walk pass him exiting the house. He ran pass me and walk beside me with his hands tuck inside his pocket. I just ignore him and ran fast because we are gonna be late. Kai also ran behind me. I ran and once I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter