Chapter 5

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already class hours and I felt relieved. Earlier, when I finish eating lunch, I quickly bowed to Exo-K and went running away like a freak.  I don't care if I acted like a freak running away from something but the important thing is I escaped from Exo-K which leads me to safety so that fangirls won't bother me. I feel sorry for leaving them but I don't deserve to be with them.

I was listening to the teacher when a crumpled paper went to my desk. *What the hell?*

I glance at Kai and I saw him looking at the blackboard while slouching on his seat. I gave him a look and I could see him turning his head at me with a smirk plastered on his face. *Psh, silly ert!*

I knew already that the crumpled paper was him base on his look. He is also the only one who would pay attention to me. I slowly uncrumpled the paper and there was words written on it.

 

Why did you leave during lunch, cutie? >3<

 

I stared at the crumpled before rolling my eyes then I wrote back and throw the crumpled paper while the teacher is not looking. *Stupid ert!*

Kai seems hyped about my reply so I saw him smiling like a freak while uncrumpling the paper I tossed at his table.

It's non of your business! Please don't bother me!

 

*Getting annoyed, eh?* Kai smirk evily while I was listening carefully to the teacher. Kai scribbled something before tossing it to my table.

I felt there's a crumpled paper in my desk and I saw it was Kai again. I was getting irritated because I was listening to the teacher carefully while this byuntae beside me was disturbing me. I harshly grab the crampled paper and I glared at Kai before uncrumpling the paper.

 

Don't get annoyed cutie, It doesn't suit your pretty face. 

P.S. I can see your from my angle so you better seat properly.

 

My eyes widen in horror and before I could protest, the teacher was beside my and Mr.Jang grab the crumpled paper and I widen my eyes even bigger and I could see Kai clearing his throat and pretending the he was innocent as he face the blackboard while sitting properly.

"Are you paying attention, Ms.Lee?" Mr.Jang said while glaring at me placing the crumpled paper in his pocket.

I could see my classmates were snickering and some were laughing. I eyed Kai who remained quiet trying to hold off his laughter.

"Ne." I replied enough for Mr.Jang to hear. *Stupid ert and his eagle eyes!*

"Are you sure?" Mr.Jang ask while furrowing his brows at me.

"I bet she was busy staring at Kai!" I could hear Mina butted in which earns a burst of laughter in the classroom.

I was now completely embarrassed and I hung my head low while Mr.Jang was stopping the class from laughing. Now that the class was quiet, I could hear Mr.Jang sigh. *This is it! my 1st detention in my whole life!*

"I'll let you pass this time since it's the first day of school." Mr.Jang said which I slowly looked at Mr.Jang with sparkles in my eyes. 

"Really?" I ask with an extremely happy tone.

"Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter