Chapter 11

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are guys doing?!" Suho ask in shock as he stared at me and Kai.

I glance at them and all their faces were unreadable. This is so wrong, I pushed Kai after I realize that I was in an embarrassing situation with him. He stumbled back and I look back at Exo-K members. They were all staring at me weirdly as if they saw me as someone not innocent. There was Baekhyun who look at me like a sad puppy. 

I quickly shook my head and tried explaining to them that it was only a misunderstanding , "You are wrong!! It's not what you think!"

"But we just saw it on our own eyes!" D.O said as he look at me with his extremely huge eyeballs which was about to fall off their sockets anytime soon.

"It's a misunderstanding! Ask Kai!" I said as I pointed at Kai who just smirk at me.

"Is it only a misunderstanding Kai?" Baekhyun ask as he raised his brow at him.

I saw Kai smirking at me which made me really annoyed because of his face. I glared at him as if I'm saying that he should not lie. *He better tell the truth...*

"No.... We were about to do something but you guys are ers.." Kai said with a sound of irriation in his voice as he scratched the back of his head.

"So hyung and her are really gonna have se-" before Sehun could finish his word, Suho clamped his mouth not wanting a not-so-innocent word from the maknae's mouth.

Baekhyun and the rest gave me a 'what' look. I glared at Kai and stomped his feet signalling him to tell the truth.

"O-oww.. O-okay okay.. it was just a misunderstanding." Kai said as he raise both of his hands up, surrendering.

"Then what are you doing here?" Chanyeol ask as he look at me with a questioning look.

I was about to tell them the truth but I don't know if I can even trust these playboys. They are the most popular kingkas in the school and I know they will just spread the info.

"Girls like you shouldn't be here..." Sehun scoffed as he glared at me with his firm eyes.  Baekhyun glared at Sehun and said to him, "Stop being so mean Sehun."

Sehun rolled his eyes and mumbled before looking away, "Sorry, but I don't like her...."

I don't know why Sehun already hate me even though I didn't do anything to him. But I already understood since the whole school hates me already. They all love my sis but I don't care aslong as my sis is happy.

"Care to explain, Kai?" D.O ask as he fold his arms waiting for his reply. I want to in and lie to them but it's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter