Chapter 2

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already night time and we just finished eating dinner. It was really an awkward dinner for me, I always feel that Kai is always staring and smirking at me. It keeps me uncomfortable, and the worst thing is that we had to share a room. 

"The dinner was great!" Mrs.Kim smiled at my mom.

"Glad you liked them!" Umma said smiling back at them. "Now, let's put your luggage and fix it in your room." Umma added then she glanced at me, "Haerin, please help Kai with his luggage since the both of you will be sharing rooms."

I looked at Kai and he was smiling widely at me. I turned my head back to my mom and slightly nodded my head. I saw my sister passing by my side then she whispered something.

"Don't do anything stupid little sis!" Hana unnie sarcastically said then she headed upstairs.

*What does unnie mean by that?*

"Haerin, Mrs.Kim and I will be in my room~" Umma chimed pulling her bestfriend along upstairs while me and Kai are left alone downstairs.

I frowned at Kai and he tilted his head, "What?"

I shook my head then I went upstairs while Kai trailed behind me.  I twist the door knob in my room revealing a neat room. My wall is painted with light blue and my things are neatly organized.

"Such a neat room you got here." Kai said in awe observing my room. I stepped aside while he stepped in obeserving each and every single details in my room.

I saw him staring at something and I gasped in shock. *Omg! My pads!*

I was about to run and grab my pads, but it's too late. Kai grabbed my pads which was on my bed and turned his head over me and smirk, "It looks like you have period today, eh?"

My face reddened and I can't believe my mother let me share a room with a ert. I quickly grabbed my pads in his hands and quickly hid it behind my back.

"Please do-n't pe-ek in m-y st-uffs." I stuttered still embarrassed. *Why am I stuttering?*

Kai smiled and patted my head, "Well, sorry cutie." 

At the word 'cutie' my face was red as a tomato. He was the only guy saying things like that to me. I can't believe a ert like him had a huge effect on me. *Haerin, he's just playing with you*

"Where will I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter