Chapter 13

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

You and Kai were running as fast as the both of you can to reach your classroom. As the both of you reach your classroom, Kai quickly slided the door open revealing Mr.Jang and the students giving the both of you a look. You could see Mina and the rest of the popular girls giving you a disgusted look because you were with Kai.

"Why are you late Mr.Kim and Ms.Lee?" Mr.Jang ask as he folded his arms glaring at the both of you.

You and Kai bowed your heads and you heard Kai said, "Mianhe songsaengnim, because it's Haerin's fault thats why I'm also late."

You widen your eyes as you realized what Kai just said. The class started looking at the both of us in a confuse look.  They started thinking that you and Kai has a secret relationship more than friends.*This is a mistake!* You glared at Kai and send him a look like 'wtf'.

"Ah... what I mean is songsaengnim is we bumped into each other while ago and she hit her head so I helped her out." 

Mr.Jang nodded his head and smiled at Kai, "Such a nice excuse Mr.Kim..."

"Detention for the both of you later!" Mr.Jang changed his facial expression into a strict one. "Get back to your seats!"

Kai just nodded his head cooly and walked his way to his seat while you just stared at the teacher in disbelief before walking your way towards your seat.

As you made your way to your seats, you heard the guys started laughing at you and some where murmuring something about you which was not good. You were used to this kind of threatening but you just ignore them.

Kai saw you looking uncomfortable when he heard some mumurs about you which was unpleasant. He looked at the guys who were laughing like a crazy person. Kai glared at them which the guys saw and they started to gulp in fear because they know that Kai is a kingka.

Kai gave the guys a sarcastic smile then he glance at you before turning his head at Mr.Jang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Class ended so fast that it was lunch time already you were about to get up from your seat when Kai grab your hands making you spun around.

"Haerin, you should always eat with us, okay?" Kai said as he gave you a small smile, more like a smirk.

"What if I don't want?" you challenged him as you crossed your arms.

He leaned in closer to your face which made you step back a bit. The both of you were the only one left in the classroom which was a relief. The rest were at the cafet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter