Chapter 6

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking my way home smiling like a fool or something.*Let's see if the ert knows how to get home.*

I was beyond happy that I left the byuntae jerk at school even though my mom said that I should tour him around the school.  I feel a a bit sad for what happened earlier. My unnie is starting to hate me. *I should talk to her.*

Walking down the neighborhood, I could sense that someone was following me. I started to quicken my pace while I could sense that he also quickens his pace. I started running like I was in danger or something. I ran as I look back  knowing there's no following me. I was about to spun my head when my head bumped on a guy's chest.

I slowly look up seeing the person that I hate in my life even though we're not that close.

"Watch your way, shortie." Kai smirk while patting my head like a dog.

"How'd you know your way back?!" I ask while glaring at him.

"I followed you. What else?" He simply replied while putting both of his hands inside his pocket.

"So you've been stalking me?!!" I ask as I raised my voice. I hate people who are stalking me. They scared the out of me.

"Why would I-" Kai tried to say but I walk pass him.

"Hey~ I know you like Baekhyun~" he sang as he trailed behind me. I groaned and ignore him banging inside my house feeling annoyed and irritated.

 

 

"Haerin~ You're home." umma said as she gave me a quick hug. 

I pulled back to the hug and I saw Kai walking inside the house as he hug Mrs.Kim. *Psh, what a two face-!*

Mrs.Kim turned her head to me and ask, "Have you tour my Kai baby?" 

I stayed frozen, unable to speak a word when Kai butted in. "Haerin didn't tour me umma. She just left me. Good thing I followed her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter