Chapter 4

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time and I was in the cafeteria grabbing some food. It was the only time where I can get peace by eating alone at the corner back of the cafeteria. Earlier it was hell with Kai. I don't even want to think about it. He's so annoying and a ert.

I was about to walk to the corner back of the cafeteria when I heard someone calling me. 

"Pssstt!! Haerin-ah!" 

I looked around but I didn't know who it was so I just shrugged and walk away but this time someone poked me from behind.

I spun around to find a devious smirk on his face. I gasped and finally caught my breathe and glared at Kai.

"What do you want?" I coldly ask glaring at him. 

Kai looked at me then he pouted, "I've been calling your name. Are you deaf cutie????"

I was fuming mad inside now but I remained calm and shot back, "I am certainly not deaf, Kai-ssi."

Kai raised his brows and frowned and glared at me, "Don't call me Kai-ssi!" He slowly changed his frown into smirk and remarked it, "Kai-ssi is wrong. Kai oppa is right."

I stared at him for a few seconds with a wtf-look. I rolled my eyes and walk pass him, but he grab my arms making me spun around.

"Call me oppa or I'll tell all the people about your bra." Kai said while smirking at me.

*Bra? pssst.. he didn't see it did he?* 

"You don't know about my personal stuffs so back off." I replied firmly looking at his eyes intently.

Kai heaved a sigh and he let go off my arms and leaned in closer to me making me step back a little and whispered, "Don't mistaken me but it's a purple color with a small teddy bear on the middle."

At the words he whispered, my face flushed as red as a tomato. He is definitely right about my bra and if he tell that to the public, they'll humiliate me and I can't get my peace anymore. *He is a blackmailer!!!*

I widen my eyes for a moment then I glared at Kai who was smirking at me. I whispered, "Kai oppa, you're such a blackmailer."

Kai chuckled for a moment then he patted my head winking at me saying, "I know~"

I facepalmed myself and before I knew it I was being drag by Kai. 

"Let's go Haerin. Eat with us." Kai said as he drag me to his table. Before I could protest, I was thinking, *Us?? What does he think is he doing?!!*

 

 

 

And here I am sitting with Kai and with Exo-K. I never knew how did this annoying ert, Kai, became a member in Exo-K. I mean it's like just 2 days!! What do you expect? It's impossible.

Exo-K is the most popular kingkas in SM High, but they are a bunch of players and flirts. If I am the same table as them, people would hate me and would probably ruin my life! but cancel the if word because it's happening now!!!!

"Ewww... oppa, it's the pretty wallflower, oops, I mean ugly wallflower. What is she doing here?" I heard a girl said in d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter