Chapter 3

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you please stop following me?" I groaned in frustration as I quickened my pace avoiding the ert. It has been 2 days since I met him and I'm starting to hate him. I have been walking to school since it's just a few blocks away.

"Of course I'll follow you. I don't know how to get there cutie~" Kai smirked. I facepalmed myself that I realized that he is just new here and he's just a transferee.

I spun around to face him and sighed, "Whatever."

I could sense that he was doing a victory dance and I rolled my eyes and started to run not wanting to be late. Kai ran behind me and with his long legs, he was able to catch up with me.

 

We arrived inside the school and I hid behind a post. I glance at Kai and I saw him raising his right eyebrow at me saying like what-are-you-doing?

I heaved a heavy sigh before whispering to him. "Kai, I suggest you don't follow me  when we're inside the school."

He narrowed his eyes at me and ask, "Why?"

I facepalmed myself. *It's so embarrassing to say this to him, but it's for the best.* 

"Just don't stick with me because I'm a....." I paused checking if someone sees us. I smiled in relief that no one is there and whispered to him. "a wallflower. People hates me here and I'm not popular."

Kai stared at me for a few seconds then I furrowed my brows at him. *I guess this is it. He'll treat me like a nobody and I can live peacefully~*

Kai then chuckled then he ruffled my hair earning myself a shocking expression.

"I don't care." Kai simply said while smirking at me. "I can't believe a pretty babe like you would be a loner here. People don't have taste here." he added making my face flushed red.

*Babe!?? What does he think he is!!!* I pouted at him and whacked his arms lightly, "Don't you dare call me that! and please just ignore me."

I stormed off leaving Kai behind. I was storming off down the hallways and I could hear Kai saying, "Wait for me!". I could see that people started giving me dirty looks especially the girls. I could also hear that the girls were squealing when they saw Kai. *This is not good.*

"Omo!! He's so hot!!!"    "Who is he??"   "I haven't saw him before!!!"   "Oppa!! What's your name?"

 

I finally arrived at my classroom. I could see that my classmates were giving me weird looks. I sighed and lowered my head and went to the available seat at the back.

"Look! It's the pretty wallflower!" one of the guys yelled while pointing at me. *Great. Another miserable year.*

I was known as the pretty wallflower for being silent and being alone. I really don't know how did I get the 'pretty' thing. But I could hear some were saying I'm pretty but they say I'm a weird freak and a loner. I wouldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter