Chapter 14

When a ert Strikes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"Let's ditch class Haerin..." Kai suddenly said as the both of you walk your way to your class.

After lunch, you quickly got up and bid goodbye to Exo-K members. Kai also stood up and followed behind you. As you walk, the students especially the girls were giving you dirty looks.

You stop walking and faced him, "What? There's no way I'm ditching class!"

Kai pouted and begged, "Please Haerin, let's ditch class..."

You stared at him before starting walking away saying, "No way, If you want to ditch class then go by yourself!"

Kai was left standing there when a smirk crept on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

You walk in to your classroom then some of the girls rolled their eyes and didn't say any bad words towards you. You glance the room before making your way to your seat. You saw Mina giving you death glare but you just ignore it. The guys in the classroom started avoiding you.

Then, the teacher came in bringing tons of papers. Everyone went back to their proper seats.

"Uhmm.. first of all, is Haerin here? Lee Haerin?" The female teacher in her 20's ask.

You raised your hands and ask, "What is it songsaengnim?"

"You are dismissed!" The teacher smiled.

"What? but... how about my assignments?" you ask not believing that you were excused.

"I'll handle it, right now you are excused." she smiled widely at me.

You don't want to ask any more questions so you nodded your head, packed your stuffs and got up. Some students were jealous because you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter