Xoxo ~ (Kiss & Hug)

Unexpected

~ Kevin's POV ~

She walked over to me, and grabbed my head. She leaned her head, and kissed me. Directly on my lips.

Daesub was standing with big eyes and his mouth wide open.

She removed her lips from mine, and I faced people standing with big eyes and looked so surprised.

And believe me, I was also!

The bell rang, and all the walked into their classrooms, thank god! If the bell hadn't ring, they would've stood there for hours! 

"Okay... I didn't ... Fair enough.. Fine, I'll stop okay? I'll just go now.." Daesub said, and pointed on our classroom, and afterwards walked away.

People around us started to clap, and yell something. Were they happy? I didn't know seriously what happened right now. 

 

The bell rang, and all students disappeared to all the classrooms. 

 

Me and HaRin just went into our class and sat down, without talking and looking at each other. 

 

Whole day we didn't talk. It was so awkward today. Also all the other students didn't disturb me. I actually felt released. But all that, thanks to HaRin. 

 

"Okay students, have a nice day. Bye!" Mrs. Hwang said lastly and then we had no more lessons.

 

Walking down the path beside the football track, I could hear someone walking behind me. 

"Hey.. Ehm.. Kevin?" Yes, I was right, it was HaRin. 

I turned around and faced her. She looked down. 

"Yes?"

"You know.. That I mean.. I'm sorry for what happened today

"Oh.. Well.. It's okay"

"Are you sure? I did it to help you. You know what Daesub said right? That if I kissed you, he would stop bullying you!" She said looking up at me. 

"Yes yes, that's why it's okay! I'm really thankful. Thank you." I walked over to her, and hugged her. 

In the same moment some female students came. 

"Oh, that's them I talked about. Aren't they so cute together?" She whispered to the other one. While the other were nodding.

 

 

~ HaRin's POV ~

He came over and hugged me. I was really surprise by that sudden act.

 

"Thank you HaRin." He said again.

"No it's okay Kevin!" I broke the hug, and looked at him while smiling. I automatically took his hand and started to walk. 

I kinda pulled him, was he surprised that I held his hand? He had to be used to it, since we were dating right?

 

 

We stopped outside my house, and it looked like he was about to ask me about something,

"Are you free this evening?" He said. 

"Euhm.. Yes I am, why?

"Then I would like to invite you for dinner, if you want? As thank you for today.

"Oh really? Sure! I would love to!" Ah.. Actually my first date, if to could say so. 

"Okay then! Then I'll come at 19:30? Is that okay with you?

I nodded.

"Yes perfectly!~ bye Kevin." I said and waved. He waved back, and then walked home.

 

After taking a shower, I looked through my wardrobe. Hmm.. What should I wear?

Throwing all kinds of clothes out on my bed, my mother came walking into my room.

"Hi HaRin, what are you doing?" she looked asking.

"Looking for some formel clothes

"Uh, what's the occation?

"Kevin asked me out" I said before even knowing. Now she would think we were dating?! Oh no.. I just wanted no one to know except them from school. Why couldn't I just shut my mouth. Seriously why!?

"What?! My HaRin have a boyfriend?! And it's Kevin?! I just knew this would happen! Uh I'm so happy!!" she clapped her hands of happiness.

"But mother it's not what you think!"

"Argh! Come here! Let me help you with finding the right outfit!"

 

After almost one hour, my mother and I, had finally found the right outfit; a dress going to me knees. It was light blue, with a pink belt. I really liked it. With that dress, I choosed my favorite black heels. 

I put makeup on, and straightened my hair. After that I was done finally! Now I just needed to wait for Kevin! 

 

"Oh hi Kevin!" my mother said when she opened the door.

"Hello mrs. Jung!" I could hear them talk from my room.

"Wait here, I'll go and get HaRin for you!"

"Yah mother! Just go to your office!" I yelled from my room.

"Okay okay!" she said while smiling and finally walked into her office.

 

~ Kevin's POV ~ 

I laughed when HaRin yelled after her mother.

"Hi again Kevin!" I almost had a heartattack from her sudden talking.

"Oh shock! Hahaha" I laughed, and looked at her. Wow.. She was so pretty in that dress. She should wear clothes more like that.

"Oh my.. You're so beautiful, HaRin"

"Thank you! You really think?" she was looking down at her dress.

I nodded.

 

~ HaRin's POV ~

The restaurant that we went to, was owned by an ahjumma Kevin knew well.

The lovely smell of all that delicious food made me even more hungry!

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!" Kevin said.

"Omo Kevin!! Long time no see! How are you?"

"Yes! I'm good thank you! How are you?

"I'm good also. Aigoo Kevin you've grown so much!"

"Haha~~ yeh I have. A table for two persons please"

"Two?" she looked asking.

"Yes, me and HaRin" he said, and pulled me closer to him.

"You have a girlfriend?!" she became really happy.

"Yes, I do heh~" he looked at me, smiling.

I got this feeling. I didn't know how to describe it. Was it a scent of love? No HaRin, do not start again. Pull yourself together please.

 

"HaRin, are you coming?" Kevin asked. He walked after the ahjumma.

"Oh neh!" I walked faster after him.

Ahjumma placed us at a small table for two. On the table was candlelights burning. It looked.. So.. Romantic..

"Here, here! Sit down!" Ahjumma said, and gave us the menu's and walked away.

 

Kevin ordered samgyeopsal, and I ordered dolsot bibimbap.

"How do you know ahjumma so well?" I asked when we were waiting for our food.

"When I came to Korea, I came here almost everyday to eat. After time we just started to chat and stuff. She's like my second mother"

"Wow, she's a really nice person"

"Yes she is. I'm so glad that I've met her"

 

"It was so nice today. Thank you" I said when we stopped out in front of my house.

"Yes it was! The dinner was so delicious! And not for that many money! Knowing the owner is a big plus! Haha~" he laughed, and I also did. He looked happy. I was, indeed. It had been a really good day today.

"I need to go inside now. See you tomorrow Kevin" I smiled and waved. He smiled back. I turned away from him, and faced my house.

"Wait HaRin," he said.

He walked over to me, and backhugged me. My eyes wided. Seriously Kevin.. You have to stop doing all this, because I'm still thinking you're straight then! He.. Is.. Gay.. Focus...

He let go of me, I just continued walking inside.

 

 

~~ One Week After ~~

"Good morning students, please look at page 107" Mrs. Hwang was looking unbelievable happy today. More than usual. Maybe she would tell us the reason? Let's hope~

 

- The Break - 

"Seriously, I still can't believe that HaRin really is dating Kevin! I'm so jealous, aigoo!" some girls were talking, still I was sitting right behind them. Are they stupid?

This week had been really nice. Daesub had kept his promise. He hadn't said a single thing to Kevin. But I could see that Daesub was struggeling. Sad for him. If he did or said anything to Kevin, I would seriously hit him so hard in his crotch or somewhere else. Or I also have some cousins in Busan I could call?? Hmm.. There was many options.

But I was happy that most of the people in class had respect for us now. Or Kevin mostly. That's the most important thing for me.

- - 

 

"So students, I want to tell you something" Mrs. Hwang said, when the lesson started.

"Hmm.. How should I formulate myself.. Okay, I'm pregnat"

Oh my god! What? No way! I'm so happy for her!

"I'm giving birth to my child the winter after you all gratuated. I'm just so happy!"

 

After the good news, we continued our lesson, and went home. Today weren't I together with Kevin, because I had to make important homework.

 

"Hello mother, I'm home!"

"Hi HaRin, how was your day?"

"It was really good! Mrs. Hwang told us today, that she's pregnat!"

"How good!" my mother clapped her hands together.

"Yes really good!"

"Heh, oh! Where's Kevin?"

"Kevin? He's home. I need to make important homework today"

She nodded. Lately she've been asking about Kevin a lot actually.. Did she have a crush on him?! Hopefully not! Ew discusting!

 

Studying hardly, and finally after 1½ hours after, done! I could finally breath easily! Geography wasn't my strongest side, so I hoped I made it correctly.

I turned my laptop on. Scrolling down facebook, looking on youtube. I was bored. My e-mail? Hm.. Kibum still hadn't replied me since how long now? I couldn't remember.. My expetations were small. He hadn't forgot me, right?

www.hotmail.com, typing the page carefully.

Loggin in.

"Open inbox" clicked on the link.

Only two new emails. One from the school, and the second from my favorite clothing store. Yep still no reply from him.. Okay now I was giving up! I just couldn't wait anymore!

 

 

~~ The Next Week ~~

In a few weeks would we gratuate. This schoolyear went by really fast! I still didn't know what I should do after school. My mother was starting to get irritated. I understood her! I needed to decide very soon. Or I wanted to be a stylist. I just needed to somewhere that was good, where I could take the education. Maybe Kevin had found something? Soon I had to ask him.

 

- In School -

"Hey Kevin" I said, when I came into the class, and sat down beside him.

"Annyeong HaRin!~" he smiled.

"You seem very happy today! What happened?" I took my bag off.

"I wrote with my parents yesterday after a long time!

"That's so good! How are they?"

"They're good"

I smiled. I thought he had regulary contact with his parents, but apparently he hadn't.

- -

 

"Wanna hang out today?" Kevin asked me when we were walking home.

"Sure! Long time since we did it last!"

"Good. What about we'll walk in the park?"

I nodded, and we started to walk over in the park.

 

We talked a bit.. Then just walked. I felt like Kevin wanted to tell me something.. 

After some time I started to get hungry, same did Kevin.

There was a small foodstall serving fastfood in the park.

I bought two hamburgers, one for me, and the second for him.

"Yummy!" he said when I came with the food.

I smiled, and gave him it.

 

~ Kevin's POV ~ 

After we ate, we walked again. I wanted to tell her something. Something that might make her sad..

"HaRin?"

"Hm.?

"After gratuating, I'm going home to America, bec-"

"What. Why?! If you'll leave, I have nobody besides my mother! First Kibum, and now you! It's not fair!" she got teary eyes, but looked right away down. I didn't ment to make her cry.

"I know.. Don't cry.. You hadn't let me finsih my sentence, I'm leaving because my parents have found a school, where I could take my stylist education. If you want, you can come with me.

"What?" she looked up now. She looked on me, as I was crazy.

"Yes, think about it okay?"

 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~ 

A/N

I Know This Chapter Is Kinda Lengthy.. But Still.. I Hope You Guys Liked It!

MB ♥