I'll Miss You

Unexpected

I felt so releaved, after having things cleared out with Kevin. Now I just needed to tell the great news to HaRin. I hoped she could forgive me, even though I hurted her feelings bad.

When I came home, HaRin was already asleep. I took a shower, and also went to sleep.

 

~~ The Next Day ~~ 

"Good morning, HaRin.. Did you sleep well?" I asked her. She was sitting in the couch, watching TV.

"Good morning mother, yes I did. How about you?" She answered, still while having her eyes focused on the screen.

"Me too.." I said quietly, almost thinking, that she didn't hear it.

"What are you going to do this weekend?" I asked her after some minutes has passed.

"Oh, what?" She was probably too focused by the TV, that she didn't hear the question, I asked her.

"Are you busy this weekend?" I said again.

"No. Not really. Why?

"Just if you have time to go to America?" I said.

"WHAT?!" She jumped up from the couch, and looked at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"You're letting me go to America?! Mother!! Omo!~~ I love you so so so so much!!" She ran over to me, and hugged me so tight, that air couldn't come in or out.

"Yes I am.. I met with Kevin yesterday, and apologized.."

"Thank you so much mother!!"

"You're welcome dear.. Then start packing your stuff! You only have 4 days! You'll leave on Sunday!"

"Okay mother! I'll start right away!" She said, and disappeared like a ninja. A small laugh exclaimed from me, when I heard HaRin flip out in her room.

 

~~ Sunday, Four Days Later ~~

Since the great news, HaRin came to me every morning, and hugged and kissed me. I felt peace inside, seeing her so happy.

Today we woke up very early, so we could prepare some extra things, and also because the plane went off at 11am, and that was soon. They would arrive in America about dinner time.

HaRin was unusual quiet today. I knew she was very nervous.

 

~ HaRin's POV ~

"Good morning honey!" mother said, when she placed the bread on the table.

"Good morning..." I said, and looked down.

"Why? Why so sad?

"I'm afraid to leave mother..

"Aigoo!~~ Don't be! Look at it as a new adventure, and take it with positive thoughts! Like how many Korean teenagers, are going to America to study?

"But what about you mother?"

"Me?!" mother said, and grinned.

"Don't worry! I'm gonna me more than fine! We'll contact each other by e-mail right? Then what's the problem?"

"I believe you! And yes, that's right." I answered, and started to eat.

 

Even though I hadn't talked with Kibum for ages, I wanted to tell him, that I was leaving. Then if he would read the e-mail in the future, I would know. 

 

Kibeom-ah.

Annyeong.. It has been a while right? I hope you're doing well with your training, and that we will see each other sometime, in the future.

I recently just graduated from school! With good grades even kkk~~.

I'm going to America today, with Kevin, to study. As you might know, his family lives in the city, where there is a place, where I could take my long wanted education as a stylist!

I'm really happy mother let me go! Well.. I need to go now... I need to pack the last stuff.

~ HaRin 

 

- Later -

"Have you finished your packing?

"Yes! Let's go!"

Mother took my suitcase, and I took my handbagage, plus car-keys.

I turned around, and took a final look at our house. I really hoped mother would be okay, without me. I'm gonna miss my house. I've been living here since I was born. I had so many memories, the time when dad was washing the car. Mother and I came walking out in the garage, where dad came sneaking up on us, and poured water on us. It ended with all three of us were totally wet. The day after I unluckly catched a cold.

 

"Are you coming HaRin?" mother said, while trying to lift my suitcase up in the car, but couldn't because of my many heavy things in it.

"Eo, I'm coming!" I yelled, and hurried over and helped her.

 

- At The Airport -

Even though my mother was a CEO, and we had a pretty good economy, we've never had the time, to go on vacation. I think I've only been in the airport three or maybe maximum five times. I was so scared to get sick by the looong trip in the airplane. Mother knew where I had to meet with Kevin, so I was practically just following her.

"Over there he is, I think. Hurry over and say hi, I'll be right behind you."

I nodded, and looked in the direction, of where she was pointing. 

And over there, by the huge windows, stood a person, who indeed looked lke him.

Some red converse shoes were perfectly matching the pants, and brown cardigan. The cardigan looked homemade. Maybe was it made by his mother, or even grandmother, who knew?

I walked as quietly as I could, up to him, pointed on the persons shoulder. He turned around,

"Woo Seunghyun! You're being too fabulous!"

"HaRin!! Haha~~. Hello!" he laughed, and I also, because of his extremely cute laugh, that I've missed for so long.

"I missed you!" I said, and hugged him.

"Me too! Oh, you're wearing the necklace I gave you!

"Yes I am, hehe..

"Hello mother!" Kevin surprisingly said, when wait.. When my mother came?

"Hi Kevin." my mother happily smiled. It looked like everything were alright between them, that was so good. I could go to America with peace.

"Are you both ready to leave in a few minutes?" We both nodded. I kept thinking of everything I could've possible forgot, but nothing came in mind.

 

We talked for some more minutes, and then it was the time to go. Mother walked with us, until the gate. She told me to e-mail her, when we arrived.

"See you another time Kevin, hopefully in a few years right? Then I'll make a real party-dinner!"

"Yes mother! I can't wait!" he gave his hand, but mother hugged him instead.

"HaRin, see you soon also.." she hugged me tight. I wished she could come with us..

"Yes mom.. I'll miss you." my tears started to run.

"Love you my daughter. Be careful."

"Love you too." mom broke the hug, because we were a bit late.

Mom waved, and started to walk in the other direction. Kevin took my hand, and we went the oppisite way. My tears were still running like a waterfall.

 

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked, when we sat down on our seats. I nodded, while wiping my many tears away.

 

~~ Kevin's POV ~~

"Get some sleep.." I said to her. She nodded again, and smiled. I smiled back.

I was sitting next to the window, and HaRin of couse next to me.

The plane started, and the stewardesses were going through the safty checks. Then the plane moved faster, and next thing we were up in the sky, with a view over the beautiful Seoul.

The first few minutes were quiet. I only looked out of the window. I couldn't believe that I were on my way home, and with HaRin as company. I was extremely excited. I missed mom and dad a lot.

The sun was shining bright, and no clouds were seeable. Seoul became smaller, and smaller, and lastly even the Seoul Tower was smaller than a button. 

 I looked at HaRin, who already was asleep. Her head were falling down again and again. So I quietly took my hand, and placed her head on my shoulder. Luckily she didn't woke up. I continued enjoying the view, and later also fell asleep.

 

 

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N

Hello. I'm so innerly sorry for the EXTREMELY LATE update... 

I don't know if I should write chapters of them in AMerica, because then it would become too long..

What about a single, or two, chapters of her, thinking back on a few memories?? I would really love to know your opinion! ♥

xoxo, MouseRabbit ♥