Reunion

Unexpected

~ HaRin's POV ~ 
I froze by the word that had been said just a second ago. My eyes widened, but I quickly made up my mind and wiped my many tears away.
I turned around, and saw right in front of me, Kibeom standing surprised.
"Cucumber.." I quietly answered him back, trying hard not to cry. He knew it was me. We had finally been reunited after so many years. No more pretending.
A tear fell down from Kibeom's eye, and continued down on his cheek.
"HaRin.. It's really you.." He said and another tear fell down, which also made me burst out in tears.
I stood up, and walked over to him with a little bit of trouble. He then right away met me on the halfway and hugged me, which startled me. I was just about to do that.
"I missed you so much HaRin.." He said with a broken voice. He couldn't stop crying.
"Believe me, I also missed you. Extremely much." And my grip on him tightened. I would never let go of him now. I wouldn't lose him again.
We just continued to stand there for 10 minutes, just enjoying each other's embrace.
Our tears had almost ended, but then he asked;
"But.. Who's the person lying in the bed?"
It was like been told before, pretty dark inside the room.
Should I be honest? I didn't want him to worry about me more than he already did. But then who should I then say it was? Some random person? No..
"It's...
"Who is it HaRin?"
"My mother.." I said and I started to cry again.
"Your mom?! What happened HaRin?!" It exclaimed from him, and he looked with a very serious face at me.
"An accident.. Car accident..
"When? What's her condition? Were you involved?" He asked.
"It's almost 7 months ago.. She has been in coma since that.
"No..." It exclaimed from him, and a tear fell down again.
"And I was also in the accident."
His eyes widened even more.
"Are you okay now?!" He asked and looked down and up at me, to make sure.
I just nodded, still pretty occupied with crying.
"I was in coma for some weeks, but I'm fully recovered now." I said and hugged him again. What I needed was a shoulder to cry on. And the best person was Kibeom, whom I never in a million years would think would be standing here right now.
"Why does all the bad things happen to all the good people..." He sighed, while he quietly patted my back.

After we both had calmed a bit more down, Kibeom afterwards sat down on the chair beside my mother. He took his hand, and looked at her, still with teary eyes.
"Mother. It's me, Kibeom. I've found HaRin. Don't worry, I'll take care of her until you'll wake up."

We went back to my room. I was carefully holding his arm. I felt weird. It wasn't real, I kept thinking. 
He helped me up in the hospital bed, and afterwards pulled a chair over to the bed and sat down beside me.
Just as he was about to open his mouth, his phone rang. He excused himself and answered it.
"Yes?" He answered.
"Oh Taemin-ah.. I'll be right there!
"I'm so sorry HaRin-ah, but I have to go. The guys are starting to worry about me and also you."
"It's okay.
"It'll probably be a good idea to stay here until tomorrow. I'll come and pick you up, after I've finished my schedule tomorrow. Okay?" He asked, and I nodded with a smile. Of course I was a bit sad that he had to leave all of a sudden, but knowing that we've found each other again was enough for me.

- Back at SHINee's dorm - 
~ Kim Kibeom's POV ~ 

"I'm back." I said, while I closed the door behind me, and took my shoes off. I walked into the living room, and was greeted by Jinki.
"Oh beom-ah. Where's HaRin?" Jinki said while drying his hair with a towel.
"Her foot was sprained, so I said that she should stay at the hospital until tomorrow."
"Ah.. Okay. You did a good job!" Jinki said and smiled, while he patted my back.

- Meanwhile at the hospital -
~ HaRin's POV ~

I was still laying in my hospital bed. I hadn't stopped smiling since Kibeom left. I was innerly happy. I didn't think it would've fallen back on it's place that fast. I only had one person in mind, which I wanted to tell about my great news. Kevin.
I grabbed my phone and started texting.
"Are you awake Kevin?!" I wrote desperately.
"Yes I am!! What's the matter? :O" he answered back after a few minutes.
"Guess who I've met today." I sent with a smile on my lips.
"Someone famous?!"
"Yes. And someone you know."
"Hmm.. Kangta? Jaejoong? Junsu? Yoochun?"
"Nope -.-"
"ARGH I GIVE UP! WHO IS IT THEN?!"
"You won't believe me."
"Come on! Who is it!!"
"Kim Kibeom.
"WHAT?! Like your childhood friend. Key from SHINee?!"
"YES!"
"Omo omo!! I really wanna meet him!"
"Don't worry, I'll make that happen ^^ ♡"


A U T H O R S N O T E

HAYO! Well, another, late, update from meh! I'm so sorry again and again for all these late updates ;-; But I really hope you liked this short chapter. I'll try to update as fast as I can! ♥ ^_^