On The Edge Of Being Fired

Unexpected

We had been walking for a while, not being able to find the others. It was getting dark, and I was getting scared. Both of us tried to call the members several times, but there was no service.

"It's all your fault.." Leeteuk mumbled, while we were walking, in my slow tempo. I was walking behind him.
"What did you say?!" I asked him, actually knowing what he just said.
"I said it's all your fault!!" He yelled back.
"If you didn't have to be such an idiot, and trip and hurt your foot, we wouldn't have lost them! It's all your fault!" He continuously yelled.
"You could've also just take your together and become a better leader!" I yelled back, and he stopped walking. I shouldn't have said that.. I could loose my job! I had to tighten up a bit, damn..
"How dare you! You don't know anything about me, to say things like that!" He yelled back at me as he turned around to me, and I looked surprised at him. .. I'm screwed. What did I just say? I could get fired because of that!
He let out a despairing sigh, and turned around again, to continue to walk.

It was getting dark, and the thought of being found by the others were slowly disappearing. My stomach started to make sounds, indicating that I was really hungry. My foot had started to hurt a lot again, so stopping would be a good option for me.
"Wouldn't it be best to stay in the nearest area where we lost them?" I quietly asked.
I looked carefully at Leeteuk, and he suddenly stopped. We hadn't talked since when we yelled at each other.
He just sat down, with his back to me. I did what he did too, and we were just sitting.. Doing nothing. I kept checking if my phone had any service, but I got a disappointed reply every time.
It had become so dark, that I couldn't spot my own hand, even only a few centimeters away from my face.
I looked back at Leeteuks direction, even though I couldn't see proper, I kinda sensed, that he was laying down, and even maybe also sleeping. I decided to do that also. Laying down on the cold hard and rough ground, where I in the far could hear animals waking up from their sleep, ready to go out hunting for food and other materials. I fell quickly asleep. It had been an exhausting day and night.

~ Leeteuk's POV ~
I was laying on the cold ground, listening to all the animals. Sleeping, was a thing I definitely couldn't do. I could only sleep in my own, nice and comfortable bed back at our dorm.
I had no idea what the time was or how many minutes or hours had passed, with me lying, doing nothing, because my phone was out of battery.
While complaining even more inside my head, I could hear a crying sound behind me. By surprise, I turned around and saw HaRin laying with her front facing me. I could see her body shaking, and I could by that predict that she was crying or either freezing.

~ No Ones POV ~
HaRin was having a nightmare. She had a flashback, remembering back at the car accident. Instead of her mother being in coma, she further dreamed that her mother died. Maybe because HaRin didn't visited her mother that day, was the reason for her nightmare. Without knowing she was also crying. She was missing her mother and it was also extremely cold.

A few meters away from her, was Leeteuk laying, looking at her from afar. Was she alright? He kept thinking.

~ Leeteuk's POV ~
I decided to move closer to her, to hear if she really was crying.
Even though the words she said to me earlier today really hurt me, I did concern about her. Maybe she didn't meant it? Maybe the words just flew out of without knowing? But still, I was also a bit mean to her... I should learn how to control my temperament.
I came so close to her, that I was sure that she was both freezing and crying. I felt bad after what I yelled to her. I wanted to give her warmth, but giving my jacket I wouldn't. I did also need a bit of heat. How cold could it become this night? Below 0 degrees? I didn't wanted her to eventually catch a cold. I felt that as a leader, I had the responsibility to take care of her. But how?
S-Sharing body heat maybe? We didn't even know each other that well to do stuff like that. But if that could prevent a cold or something worser, it was worth it.
I crawled closer to her, and had just lifted my arm over her, when she grabbed it right away, and dragged me closer, closer to my chest and thereafter hided into my embrace. Hugging as much as she could. My eyes widened by surprise, but I didn't move. I could also use some heat. Did she know that I was in front of her? Or was it pure coincidental and only because she was dreaming? Was she having a nightmare?
In the end, I relaxed more, and let go of my anxiousness. To my very big surprise, I fell asleep after some time too.

- The Next Day -
~ No Ones POV ~
"Leeteuk!!" "HaRin-ah!!" "Where are you guys?!!". The rest of Super Junior had started walking from early morning, searching the whole forest thin. Leeteuk and HaRin were nowhere to be seen.

They were about to give up, and call and hire professionals, but they didn't want the media to find out. It would be the new Armageddon.
"Let's take the last round before turning back to the cars!" Donghae yelled in the back of the group. The others yelled 'yes' back and continued to walk and search.

Eunhyuk walked a bit away from the main group, to search somewhere he meant hadn't been searched through yet.
He looked carefully around, but nothing was there. He had just turned around, when he heard a sound. Something was moving. Eunhyuk turned surprised back and followed the sound.
"GYUUS! I THINK THERES SOMETHING OVER HERE!" Eunhyuk yelled, as he still was following the quiet sound. He then sudden stopped and his eyes widened.
Right in front of him were Leeteuk and HaRin laying. Together. Embracing each other.
Sungmin, which was the nearest to Eunhyuk arrived first.
"Where are the-" he stopped and looked down, where Eunhyuk also was looking, standing totally frozen.
"Yah Leeteuk!!" Eunhyuk then yelled and lightly kicked him in his bottom.
Leeteuk moved shocked away from HaRin, with also widened eyes, when discovering Eunhyuk and Sungmin starring at them with a weird expression.
"Eunhyuk.. Sungmin-ah.." Leeteuk then said and a yawn exclaimed from him.
Sungmin broke the awkward atmosphere, and walked over to HaRin, who still was asleep.
"WE FOUND THEM!" Eunhyuk then turned his head away from Leeteuk and yelled.
 
- In The Van -
~ HaRin's POV ~
I was sitting on my usual seat, beside the manager in front. Around me was a warm blanket which Sungmin gave to me when Leeteuk and I were found. Thank god how happy I was. Now the thing I still needed to overcome, was to potentially being fired. I was innerly hoping that I at the worst, would get a warning or so.


- At The SM Building; Cha Sol Bi's Office -
"Come in." Cha Sol Bi yelled behind the door. I opened the door quietly and also walked in quietly, humping on my injured foot. Still it did hurt, but not as much as it did yesterday.
"Sit down." She continued with short sentences. And I did as I got told; sat down in the leather chair, in front of her desk. I was ready to receive  my punishment.
"So.. I've heard it from Sanghwan(Super Juniors manager in this fanfic, A/N; NOT THE REAL NAME OF THE MANAGER, I THINK..)."  She said and turned her computer off, and turned around to face me, looking directly at me.
"Neh..." I quietly answered, still feeling the pain in my foot.
"I'm really disappointed by you Jung HaRin, I really am..." She said and a sigh exclaimed from her. I really screwed up right?
"...But since nothing further and worser happened, I'm going to let this one go."
"Gamsahibnida! Gamsahibnida!" I continuously happily answered her with a smile on my lips and bowed with my upper body part.
"But..." She said and my smile disappeared.
"...I'm gonna transfer you to another group. Working with our biggest group is hard, and as you experienced, it went wrong..."
"... So I've arranged it like that, when you'll be leaving this room, you'll be working with SHINee instead of Super Junior." She ended, and my mouth widened. S-SHINee? You gotta be kidding me? Is this some kind of destiny or what?
"Are you sure?" I asked her for a last time, and Sol Bi nodded confidently, and I could do nothing else, but to obey her or being fired, which was a thing that I would never allow. I needed a job. 

- In The Dance Studio -
~ No Ones POV ~
"I've talked with Sol Bi noona. I said that it would be a good idea to transfer HaRin to another group." Eunhyuk said breathless after dancing for full power.
"What?! I.. I mean.. Why?" Leeteuk answered, which was sitting with warm clothes on, and a water-bottle in his hands, while watching him dance. He had been told to relax for the rest of the day.
"Hyung.." Eunhyuk looked over at him, with 'the look'.
"What?" Leeteuk asked back, really not knowing what he meant.
"From what I saw this morning, it would be best if that kind of things didn't happen again in the future..." He said, and Leeteuk looked down. Sometimes Eunhyuk did take the leader shirt on, and he sure did an almost better job than Leeteuk.
Well that maybe was the best thing to do, to transfer HaRin to another group.