Meeting not only Suju

Unexpected

After a while Super Junior went on stage. I was waiting patiently in one of the rooms, while looking on the screen. While sitting there, some guys came into the room too. I could hear one of them talk about a such lame joke, and then the other guy laughed, and right away I recognized that voice. I looked around to see who I thought it was, Dongwoo with another guy.

"Dongwoo?" I asked and looked at them. Dongwoo's eyes became big, while the other guy looked weird at him.

"HaRin?!" It exclaimed from him. He ran fast over to me, and gave me a tight hug.

"Wow.. It's so long time since last! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing great thank you Dongwoo! What about you. Why are you here? What happened to you?" I asked him a whole bunch of questions. He just laughed.

"Haven't you seen it? I've debuted in a group called Infinite." He looked weird at me. I just hesitated, and said no.

"Well this is one of my fellow band members, Woohyun. Woohyun, this is HaRin, I studied with her in the states back then."

"Ahh! HaRin! Annyeonghaseyo! We've all heard a lot about you! It's a pleasure to meet you." He said and smiled afterwards. I couldn't believe that Dongwoo actually had told his band members about me. So surreal.

"Oh we're the next after SISTAR Dongwoo. I'll be going. Bye HaRin!" Woohyun said and walked out again. (It was Super Junior, SISTAR and then Infinite)

"You really became an idol? Wow.. I'm so proud of you!" I said.

"Well.. Heh.. Thank you! I just followed your words; follow my dreams and not be forced to do something." He said and smiled. I couldn't believe that he actually still remembered me that well. I thought that he happily forgot all about me.

"But.. Why are you here HaRin?" Dongwoo asked, and the door opened abrupt.

"HaRin-ah! We're done! Let's g-" it was Sungmin entering the room. He was exhausted you could see that.

Dongwoo looked at Sungmin,

"Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" He said and bowed politely.

"Neh.. Annyeong." Sungmin answered and bowed back, but looked at me fast again, with a weird face.

"I'm here with Super Junior, Dongwoo-yah." I said, and he turned around with a wide open mouth. He was really surprised.

"You're hired by SM?!" It exclaimed from him, and I nodded with a smile.

We didn't have more time to talk, because it was soon his time to go on stage, instead we exchanged phone numbers, so we could text each other now and then.

 

"What's your relationship with Dongwoo?" Sungmin curiously asked, when we had entered the van, together with Donghae, Yesung, Leeteuk and Siwon. (The rest were in another van, also heading to their dorm.)

"What?!" It exclaimed from the rest of the members.

"Don't worry! We just studied together in the states, that's all!"

"I don't think so~~" Sungmin jokingly teased. Or I think he was joking.

"It's the truth!" I said, and turned back around, and looked straight forward. (I was sitting in front, with the manager, while Sungmin was sitting behind me.)

"Well, let's order some chicken when coming home, to celebrate our new stylist!" Donghae said, and the rest agreed right away. I had to admit that I also did agree on that. I could really need some chicken right now.

 

We reached their dorm after a not that long drive.

And as promised, they bought chicken, to apparently celebrate, me!

The chicken came a little later, and we all afterwards went into the living room, sitting in the couches and some also on the floor.

"So.. HaRin.. You're an ELF?" Ryeowook asked while chewing some chicken. I just nodded. I felt so awkward, that all of them were looking at me.

"I've been a fan since you debuted." I said after a while, feeling that they had stopped looking at me.

"Wah.. Really?!" Shindong amazed asked to be totally sure.

"Yes.. Kibeo-.. My friend and I have been fans since forever. You're all so awesome." I stopped just before saying his name. But of course a lot of Koreans was named Kibeom. But I just felt like if I would mention his name, I would mean it like Kibeom from their own entertainment.

"Then.. Who's your bias?" Eunhyuk cheesy asked, probably knowing the answer. Should I really tell them the truth? Aih.. I just didn't wanted to get teased by them.. But no matter what, I would.. What an annoying situation I was in.

"Hey?" Kyuhyun asked, and I realized that they all were looking at me, very intense, still while eating chicken.

"Ehm.." I hesitated.. Who should I pick? I should just pick one randomly. I looked right in front of me, and ended up just taking him.

"I-Iteuk-sshi?" I quietly said, and all the members prepared laugh disappeared, and they turned their heads over at Leeteuk, which was looking at me with his eyes wide open. Gosh why? Why would I pick him? Why couldn't I just say the truth? What's wrong? Maybe it would be awkward to know that Donghae knew that I liked him the most, that was why I probably didn't say him.

"M-me?!" It exclaimed from Leeteuk. He was really surprised, he hadn't seen the situation coming probably.

"Waaahh.. Leeteuk and HaRin! RinTeuk!" Sungmin yelled, and all the members laughed and pushed to both mine and his shoulder. I could feel my cheeks blush.

"Look she's blushing! It really is Leeteuk! Hahaha Donghae! Too early to celebrate HUH?" Shindong said while almost having problems with breathing because of laughing so hard.

 

After that some members went to bed, some started to remove makeup and some also played games.

It was getting late, and I thought of visiting my mother, just for a short time.

Their manager was so nice to offer me a lift, so I frankly said yes to the offer.

 

I was sitting right behind and across the manager. The manager started the car and was just about to drive, when the car door opened abrupt. I became so startled, that I took myself to the side of my chest where my heart was.

It was Leeteuk. Wait what? Leeteuk?! Oh god no..

He didn't say a single thing, instead he sat beside me, and afterwards closed the door again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at him weird.

"It's my van, can't I be in it or what?" He asked, still looking straight out in nowhere, and I just sighed. Just what I needed.

"To the hospital please." I said to the manager, and I could in the far see Leeteuk suddenly look at me.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked right away and looked concerned at me.

"What if I am?" I said and made a face.

"I'm just gonna visit someone." I later said. He just nodded, continuing looking straight forward.

 

"Bye. Thanks for the ride oppa." I said shortly to the manager, and walked out of the door. Right then I got eye contact with Iteuk. My heart stopped for a second. Why had I never noticed him that much before? Of course I admired him as an amazing leader, but nothing else really.

______

A/N

Hello lovely chingus! <3

Finally updated! I hope you could wait, and I hope you'll love this chapter. I made a short chapter now, and I think I'll continue with a bit shorter chapters in the future also! If you find any grammar or logic mistakes, please let me know, I don't want to feel like an idiot, so instead let me edit it as fast as I can! Thank you again for reading, I really love you all so unbelievable much ^^ <3

xoxo, MouseRabbit ~