Who's the guy?

Unexpected

~~ The Next Day ~~

I woke up with a massive headache. I took myself to my head. The sun was already shining. Oh god what was the time? Had school already started? And where was I?! 

"Oh! You're awake! Good morning.."

I opened my eyes, and saw the guy who safed me last night..

"How are you HaRin?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Kevin? How is that possible? I mean.. How can.. I.." I looked around. Yep, this was Kevins house.

"Ahh, hahaha.. Yes it's me. You forgot your phone here last night, so I ran outside to see if I could catch you. It was good that I came!" he looked at me.

Oh.. It really was Kevin! He safed me from those guys. Thank god. He must be my guardian angel or something. I was so happy that it was him. I wouldn't be that safe if it was a stranger or something. 

"Really? Waow.. Thank you so so much Kevin, I owe you so much! Tell me anything and I'll do so! I can't thank you enough." I smiled, and took my phone, which was laying on the table next to the couch.

"No you're welcome! What are friends for right? Come here, let me look at your wound!" He leaned over to me, and looked. It was still hurting.

"Aaih!" I yelled.

"Oh! I'm so sorry HaRin-ah! Are you okay??" He got really surprised. And looked at me with big eyes. Waow, still unbelievable cute. 

"No no it's okay! I what's the time? Shouldn't we go to school now? I mean.. And do my mom know I'm here?" I asked.

"Oh yeh she does know! I texted her last night. Only if you're feeling well. Today we have to start late." He answered. 

"Okay that's good to hear. I'm feeling all okay! Let's go then!" I stood up and was about to fall, but Kevin was fast, and he caught me.

Facing his face I just couldn't stop looking at him. Wahh.. I couldn't take his hotness. His brown hair and even more brown eyes. His cheeks looked so firm as a baby's . I just wanted to squeeze them! I just kept looking and looking, and in the end, I realized that he just looked at me like if I was not normal or something.

He lifted me up, and coughed.

"Are you sure you'll go to school?" His cheeks got read and he looked down on the floor.

Oh was he shy? Oh cute.. Couldn't he just be my boyfriend already?!! 

"Yah! Relax! I'm okay! Let's go!" And then we went to school.

 

The way to school seemed longer than usual. I don't know why? Ahh.. He didn't talked to me. Why? Did I do anything to him? Wahh.. He used to talk all the time. And now he suddenly was so silent.

But after some time we reached the school area, just in time.

We hurried a bit more. 

Just when we came into class, the bell rang.

I just sat down without sat down and was quiet, until the teacher came to class. It wasn't Mrs. Hwang Ji An. A new one. Who was he? Something happened to her?

"Good morning students! I'll be your new teacher, Mr. Han, for some time. Mrs. Hwang have been in a car accident and will come back soon. Don't worry she's alright!"

Ahh.. I really hoped she was okay, because having another teacher, I didn't liked that thought. I liked Mrs. Hwang a lot.

"Okay, so please look at page 87 in your geography books"

 

The lesson was boring. That new teacher. Ah I already forgot his name. He looked like a pedo. Smiling in a kinda creepy way to all the other girls. Uhh giving me goosebumps! 

"Hey Kevin," I poked at him with my pencil. 

"Yah you surprised me! What?

I laughed ahh.. Cute.. Oh my god what is happening to me? No stop Jung HaRin! Pull yourself together! 

"Ah haha! I'm sorry! I was thinking of visiting Mrs. Hwang after school, do you wanna come with me?

"Oh yes sure!" He smiled. Good then that was a deal. Because going alone just felt awkward. 

"Hey! I wanna go with you guys too!" It sounded from forward. 

It was Ilyeong. All guys favorite. Yes, she was really pretty! Her black looong hair, falling beautiful on her shoulders. And she just knew how to put on makeup. She had a very good style. Her father was really rich. Even though she lived only a few kilometers from the school, she got transported in her own limousine. But couldn't she just leave me and Kevin alone seriously?! 

"Oh yeah sure." Kevin said first.

I hit him in the arm.

"Auch! Why?" He raised his shoulders and looked asking on me.

"Just don't! Aigoo" I said quietly.

"I also wanna go with you!!" Another girl said.

WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! COULDN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOR GOD SAKE?!

"Oh quiet students! Did you talk about visiting Mrs. Hwang?

Oh come on.. Let us just go together the whole class! A nice family trip to the hospital wahh.. I just couldn't wait!

"What a good idea HaRin! What do you say class? We go and visit her? If you don't have any homework, you can go

 

I should've just shut up from the start... After that lesson ended, we all went to the hospital to visit Mrs. Hwang. 

All the girls walked with Kevin. Aih.. They pretended so much. Acting all cute and innocent.. 

"Ah Kevin-ah~~ you look so cute today!" Said one of the girls.

"Yes! How can you make your skin so firm? Which product do you use?" Said Ilyeong.

"Ahh... Ehm so many questions! I don't use any products, it's all natural." Kevin said while looking around like he was searching for somewhere to hide. Yah Kevin, I wouldn't hide if I were you! You're getting all the girls!

 

After a good walk we finally entered the hospital. It was newly renovated. Before it was old and really needed a friendly hand. Wahh it became a really good result. Very modern and looked in generally very clean. I heard the designer was famous. Hmm.. Well I didn't know him.

 

Mr. Han walked towards the reception, and asked for direction.

After he asked we walked down the first hall. It was really long, or it felt like that! 

Mr. Han knocked on the door to Mrs. Hwangs room. 

"Hello Mrs. Hwang. All your students are here to visit you." He said.

She was laying in her bed. Her leg was broken, but she looked like she was feeling good.

We all bowed and nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Hwang" we all said.

"Ahh hello students! You didn't need to come here! I'm all okay." She said while smiling.

We stayed there for about two hours. We ate some biscuits. Oh they were very delicious! 

The visiting time was over, so we all went home. I went alone. Kevin said he didn't needed me to walk him home. So I just said goodbye and then we walked each our directions.

I just had to be fast. I was scared that like yesterday the same would happen today. 

 

~ Kevin's POV ~

It was 21:00pm. And it was already dark. The winter season was above us. I loved winter so much. All the hot chocolate and tea drinking! I had all kinds of different tea at home. But I only drank it when I really wanted to. Some nights when it became really cold, I really could drink some. But the kinds I have at home is very rare, so I always thought to myself, "No Kevin! Only drink when you really need to!" Maybe I should invite HaRin someday and drink some? Yeah she had to try some!

 

"Yah Kevin!" Someone suddenly yelled from behind.

I turned around and faced some boys from my class.

"Oh hey.." I said. I was tired. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Ey what's happening with you and my girl Ilyeong?" Daesub said. After my observations, he was the 'leader', the most famous guy in class. Aih what does he mean by that? 

"What do you mean? I don't understand.

"Hey! Don't play awesome here! I know you're flirting with Ilyeong! Leave her alone!"

"I'm not trying to do anything! So just calm down Daesub!"

I yelled back. I try so hard to not get mad. But unfortunately I have a big temperament. He just crossed the line.

He got kinda surprised, and took a few steps back. His mates were just standing there. Were they going to interrupt? I didn't hope so. Tree against one isn't fair. 

Daesub quickly pushed me. Not that hard actually, but I got surprised, so I fell on the ground. 

"Don't yell at me! If you're touching her again, you're seriously gonna regret it! You have no idea what I can do!" He said lastly and then ran home with his two friends running after him. I just kept sitting on the ground. 

Hey? I didn't do anything! I don't even like her! She's so y and fake. 

After some minutes I went home. Still tired and sore after falling. 

 

Right when I came home I went to sleep.

 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~ 

A/N

Hi folks, sorry for the late wait. Did you like it? :) ♥

- MouseRabbit