Celebrating Donghae

Unexpected

I told mother about my hectic day. That I'd met Dongwoo, and had been humiliated by Super Junior.

I went home after only a short visit.

 

It was Monday, and I had used the weekend well to clean my apartment, in hope for also to forget about Super Junior. I still was pretty out of it, when I came home. They can already embarrass me, and make fun of me. It's simply not fair. Anyways, I had to force myself to wake up today, even though I would mostly avoid it. Why couldn't I just have a.. What could you say?? A less irritating group? It's would've been much more easier with TVXQ.. They're at least a bit more grown up than those jerks. Or BoA! She's the most experienced one of them all! Should I try to convince Chaerin a bit maybe? But when I had the time. I had to hurry out of the door in a rush, over to the SM building.

 

This time I took the right door, and opened it carefully.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said and bowed 90 degrees.

"Look that's Leeteuks girl!" Eunhyuk said and they all bursted into laugh.

"You all had a nice weekend?" I tried not to be affected by it, and further asked them.

"Well fine enough.. Did you dream about Leeteuk, huh?" Shindong continued. Leeteuk was luckily out on the toilet, and not being able to hear all this.

"Be careful guys." I threatened them, and their eyes became wide.

"Then what? Leeteuk will come?!" Kyuhyun pretended to be scared and they all continued to laugh.

"YAH!" I yelled, and they got scared for real.

"I said be careful! I know taekwondo!" I said and made a hit out in the air, which made them move surprised.

"Are guys are you ready?" Leeteuk said and clapped his hands, when he came walking into the room.

"Oh HaRin. You're here.

"Neh." I turned around, and bowed.

"Where.. Are we going?" I asked a few seconds later.

"We really hadn't had the time to celebrate Donghae's birthday because of our schedule, so we're going out, and celebrating it now!" Leeteuk answered, while all the members were taking their jackets on. That was right. It was Donghae's birthday not that long ago.

 

We all went out to the two waiting vans. As usual I sat by the manager in front, while all the so called peasants, were sitting behind me.

The manager started the car, and we drove in high speed out of Seoul. I was wondering, where exactly were we going? And wait.. I was only their stylist. Not their coordi-noona. But sure if they should need anything, I should bring it to them. Aish..

 

We reached a big forest, after about a 15 minutes drive, in the van, where the members was singing loudly to the radio, and making a fool out of themselves. 

"We're here." The manager said, and we all stood out of the van.

"Why are we out in the middle of a wood?"

"It was Ryeowook's idea!" Sungmin yelled, which did not look very pleased by being here.

"Okay we have to be split out in teams! The 1st chooser is Donghae, and you'll also choose the 2nd chooser." Ryeowook said, and Donghae walked out from the small group we all were standing in.

"Are you sure of what you're doing?" He questioned Ryeowook.

"Yes! We used to do this in elementary school all the time!

"Okay.. I choose Hyukkie as 2nd chooser!" Donghae said, and Eunhyuk came walking out from the group, and over to Donghae.

I couldn't understand why I also was standing together with the rest of the members. I just shouldn't participate in this ridiculous game or what it was.

I looked at Eunhyuk and Donghae, and I saw them whispering and smiling. What about?

"Okay Donghae start!" Ryeowook commanded and he did.

"I'll choose Sungmin!"

"I'm so honored to be picked first! HA! All you idiots!" Sungmin said and laughed, while he pointed fingers at us, walking over to Donghae.

"I'll take Yesung!" Eunhyuk said, and Yesung walked happily over to him and gave Eunhyuk a high-five with his small sized hand.

"Siwon!" Donghae picked.

"Ryeowook." Eunhyuk followed.

"HaRin!" Donghae picked, and I looked surprised at him. My future husband just picked me YES! I tried to remain calm and cool, while I walked over to my new group.

"Kyuhyun, come here you little naughty one." Eunhyuk said and he started to laugh.

"Shindong, I'm choosing you!" Eunhyuk said, as he was parodying Pokemon. 

"Yah Hyukjae! It was my turn! - Anyways keeps him, I'm taking the last one remaining, Iteuk! Come here!" Donghae said, and Leeteuk grumpy walked over to our team.

"Why do you always pick your leader as the last one?!" He said, and Donghae bowed and excused with a smile.

So the teams turned out to be;

Team Donghae: Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin, HaRin and Leeteuk.

Team Eunhyuk: Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Shindong.

 

"Okay then! There's a treasure we have to find, here are the maps!" Ryeowook said and have us a map, and then his team walked away first, into the dark, cold forest.

"Team Donghae! Let's go! We have to find the treasure before that loser team!" Donghae commanded and we started to walk.

"Yes! Time to get closer to each other!" Sungmin happily said, while we had been walking for about five minutes.

"Dude.. We've known each other for almost 10 years! I know everything about you, even your size!" Shindong yelled from behind, and I was apparently the only one looking startled at them with wide eyes. They seemed to be used to that kind of talk. Well that was nice.. Now I know that Shindong, and probably all the others know each other's sizes.

 

I was walking behind all the others, who were happily talking with each other. I didn't have that many friends. But I was grateful for those I had. Kevin, Chaerin, Dongwoo, Kibeom, Kiseop etc. 

 

"So where are you from? Seoul?" Siwon slowed down the tempo, and got beside with me.

"I'm from Daegu."

"Why are you then here in Seoul?"

"Because of this. Working in SM has always been my dream." I said and smiled to him, and he smiled back. Lier again HaRin.. You seriously have to stop spreading all kinds of lies. I weren't in Seoul because working for SM was my dream, no because I was forced to, because of my mothers condition.

"Donghae haven't we walked far enough? And where are the others? Shouldn't we be able to hear them in the far?" Sungmin asked the team captain.

"Just wait.. Let me check the map!" He said and took the map in the center, so all could see it.

"See we're here.... I think we should.. No over there!! Are you stupid?!... To the left!" I could hear them discussing, while I finally reached them, because of my slow tempo and terrible physical fitness.

I walked too fast, and I didn't look down, so I tripped over a branch, and I unfortunately did something to my foot. Luckily no one noticed, because they were busy with arguing what way we should go.

It didn't hurt that bad, but anyways I just kept leaning up against the nearest tree. I was looking down at my foot, and it didn't seem to have taken any damage. I took a quick peek back at the group, and one of them turned their heads around, and our eyes caught each other. I looked surprised back down in the ground, hoping nothing did happen or so. I looked up again, and he was still looking. In the background they agreed to walk a way, and they started to walk.

"Are you coming Iteuk and HaRin?" Sungmin yelled, and a yes exclaimed from Leeteuk, who surprised looked back at Sungmin, and easy from me, and he started to walk.

I took a step, but apparently I had done something wrong with my foot, so I couldn't support on it. I fell directly down to the ground, and a small 'auch' exclaimed from me.

"HaRin-sshi?! Are you okay?" I looked up, and saw Leeteuk running back to me, with concern showing in his face.

"I'm fine." I said, but cut grimacing.

He helped me up, and took my arm around his neck, and we started to walk. I was humping, looking down in the ground. Being so close to him, made me flatter inside. His scent was indescribable. He took a few peeks at me now and then, to make sure I was okay.

"What in the world happened?" He then asked.

"I tripped." I said hesitating.

"Pabo.." He said.

We kept walking a bit, until I could feel less pain in my foot.

"I think I can walk myself now." I said, and he let go of me.

He looked forward, and became speechless.

"Wait.. Where are the others?!" It exclaimed from him, probably realizing that he was an awful leader.

"HEY! GUYS! DONT PLAY ANY PRANKS, ITS NOT FUNNY!" He took his hands up to his mouth, and yelled. He started to walk, and I also did, slowly, still humping.

That was just great. Lost in a huge forest, with no opportunity to connect with others, expect Leeteuk.