Hospitalized

Unexpected

It really annoyed me that Solbi insisted that I should continue to work that day. "That's one of the things you should be able to endure in this kind of business." She said to me.

I was walking, more like humping, down the long hall. And then suddenly it hit me. Wait where was SHINee at the moment? I didn't know where they were! I took out my phone and found Chaerin's contact. She had to know.
"Annyeong Chaerin-ah~~" I texted her.
"I'm busy, what is it?!" She quickly answered after some minutes, as I continued to 'walk'.
"Do you know where SHINee is?"
"Why?"
"Because I'm now working with them."
"There're at the KBS studio. Go to their dorm and wait until they come home."

Actually when walking the pain slowly decreased. Chaerin afterwards texted me the address and code to their house. She was with Girls Generation out on a showcase.

I stopped by a house, and looked at my phone to confirm that I was at the right place. I then dialed the correct code, and went in.
I took my shoes off in the entrance, and further walked quietly into the living-room, looking around. Was this really their dorm? Was Kibeom really living here? I walked into the kitchen and opened their refrigerator in curiosity. They didn't even have a lot of food. They were probably mostly just eating fast food all day long. 
I continued into a new room, and saw three single beds. Each table had their own night table with personal belongings on. I quick took a peek at them. No one of them seemed to be Kibeom's - well on to the next room then! While walking out of the room, and continuing across the hall to the next, I kept thinking of myself as some crazy fan doing something really illegal.

I opened the door again very quietly and carefully. In this room, there only were two single beds. So one of them had to be Kibeom's. I saw on the right beds night table, some pictures from the persons childhood. That kid on the pictures didn't look like Kibeom at all. So I decided to look over at the left nigh table. No pictures were visible, so I decided to do something very drastic, to open his drawer. I had to be sure that it was him.
While I was searching through the drawer, I heard the door open and close again. My heart started to bump with 100 miles per hour, so surprised was I.
I close the drawer quick, and hurried out of the room, and close the door.
"Whose's these shoes?" "It's a females right?" "Could it be a sasaeng?!" I heard them talk. I turned around away from the door, and from there, straight forward was the entrance some meters away. I practically froze, and my eyes was wide open, when I caught their eyesight.
"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!" Onew scared yelled, while all the other members still stood also totally frozen in the entrance, while holding on all their bags.
"I'm- My name..." I confused and scared tried to say, and hopelessly pointed back at the door I just came out from.
"Wait I know her from somewhere.." Taemin said with a low tone, and all turned around to him.
"High school girlfriend?" They all asked in choir.
"NO!" He yelled back with anger. He did sense that they were joking.
"OH! I got it! HaRin! The chicken deliverer!" Taemin said after some few moments where they all still had been looking at him, searching for an answer.
I couldn't believe it! Taemin remembered me! I usually was pretty easy to forget. Actually once my mother forgot me in the supermarket. First when she came out in the car, she remembered me, and came running back into the store.
"Neh.." I quietly answered and bowed.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm HaRin. Nice to see you again.
"THE GIRL WHO CAME WITH THE WRONG CHICKEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Onew yelled.
"I got transferred from Super Junior."
"So you're working for us now?!" He asked with a disappointed tone.
"Yes.." I quietly answered his question, feeling that he wasn't very pleased with that.
"Well then welcome to the SHINee dorm! Should we show you around?" Jonghyun broke the awkwardness with his usual happy tone lifting up the atmosphere.
I hesitated.
"Or what you already been around?" He then after some seconds asked me and I shamelessly nodded.
"Then let's eat some delicious chicken to celebrate our new fellow colleague!" He then suggested. They all nodded in agreement and all looked happy.
"I can go for some if you want?" I asked them, and I right away got the judging look from Onew.
"Then I'm going with her to make sure she brings the right chicken!" He commanded.
"Yah, wouldn't it be good if another one came with them to make sure they don't start to fight?" Minho whispered, and Jonghyun and Taemin nodded.
"I can go." I heard, and looked at them. It was Kibeom saying that.

I was standing in the entrance with Onew, looking down in the ground. There was a quite awkward silence between us. You shall never ever in a million years mess with Onew and his chicken. Never.
Kibeom had walked into his room to find a mask, in case he would be recognized by fans. Onew was already pretty much covered up. The rest of the members were sitting in the couch watching TV, only waiting for us to come back with the lovely chicken.

A door closed, and I looked up. 
"Let's go." Kibeom said in a low tone, as he came walking over to us from his room, with a mask and a hat on.

They had already ordered the chicken from home, so it was already ready when we came to pick it up. Luckily this time we got the correct chicken. No mad Onew today heh..

We were walking down the streets, in a quite fast tempo actually. They could and would easily be recognized if they stood still for too long.
I was holding the bags with the chicken. The fast tempo was really not a friend with my injured foot. It started to hurt even more than before. I tried not to hump, so they would notice, but in the end I couldn't take the pain, so I stopped by the nearest pole. Onew and Kibeom continued walking some meters when realizing I stopped, they did too. They looked back at me, looking like a big question mark.
"I'm coming." I said and took a deep breath, as I continued.
I walked up to them again, and they still were looking at me.
"Are.. You okay?" Onew asked. I just nodded, but in that moment he just took the two bags out of my hands and they both stopped, so did I.
"I'm heading home with the chicken to the others, so you can take her to the hospital. - and do it proper, I don't want any trouble." Onew suddenly bossy commanded. Waow did he just read me there? He could see how much in pain I was apparently.
Kibeom just nodded, and Onew separated from us.
"A-are you sure you're alright?" He stumbling asked, and my heart stopped. It was the first time we for real were alone since forever. Hearing his voice talking to me, just me, was indescribable.
"Yes yes I'm fine!" I insisted.
"Let's go to the hospital to be sure." He said quietly, and we started to walk the opposite direction from where Onew a few minutes walked.
I only took a few steps before I fell to the ground.
"HaRin!" It exclaimed from him, and he helped me up right away. That way he surprised yelled my name felt so familiar. Like the old him.
I was now walking while supporting to his arm. It felt weird being so close to him. I missed it, being with him. I missed him.

I didn't know if choosing the biggest hospital in Seoul was a good idea if you were a famous person. But that it was Kibeom did. My mother was also here. Then I could go visit her afterwards. Killing two birds with one rock.

We came in to a doctor, and I got examined. The male doctor pressed with his fingers, extremely hard on my painful area, which made a little scream exclaim from me.

Kibeom was sitting quietly in the background, watching what was happening.

"I'm almost 100% sure that it's sprained. We need to take a scan of it. Follow me please." He said and I just followed, while still being supported by Kibeom's arm.
After having taken the scan, we waited actually not that long until the doctor came out to talk with me. Or us.

"Yes I was right. Your ankle is sprained, so you need to have it in cast."

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom." Kibeom said, and I nodded. I had been moved into a separate room, which looked really expensive. Did idols earn a lot of money? I had hear once that they didn't though. I had to pay back for this someday.

It took him a while for him to come back, so I decided in spite for the doctors recommendations to relax and get some rest, going out of the bed and walk over to the door. He still hadn't come. Actually this room was quite close to my mothers, so I walked further out and over to her room to give her my daily visit. I thought I just had time to visit her, before he came back.

~ Kibeom's POV ~
I was walking back to HaRin's room, with two energy-drinks in my hands.
I had almost reached her room, when the door opened, and I saw her walking out. I knew that she shouldn't be doing that, but I didn't stop her, even though I was about to. I wanted to know where she was going, so I followed her instead.
She walked a bit further down the hall, and into another room. Who was in there?
I quietly walked closer and closer to the door, to see if I could hear anything through the door. But I couldn't.
Should I open the door? Wasn't that inappropriate? But I had to know if it really was her. HaRin, my childhood friend.

Anyways I decided to open the door. I quietly walked in, and closed the door without a sound. The lights were turned off, so I couldn't see how the room exactly looked like.

A bit further in front of me was a bed, and beside that bed was a chair, with a person sitting in it. Was that HaRin?
I carefully walked closer and closer, hoping not to be noticed. As closer I got, I started to see more clearly. The person in the chair was bending forward over the bed. The person was crying.
"Pumpkin?"

_____

A/N

HELLO FRIENDS!! FINALLY UPDATED! I'm so sorry for the late update.. I have to focus more on school these days. I hope you'll continue to read this story even though it'll get updated a bit slow .__. Anyways I hoped you likes this chapter. I hoped you read it comfortably and enjoyed it ^^