Accidents Or Maybe Not?

Unexpected

I couldn't move. I was too afraid to turn around. Gosh why would Taemin just ask about my name and introduce me to him?! Now he definitely knew who I was. How should I act. Like I knew him or not?

"E-eo.. Annyeonghaseyo." I quietly could hear behind me. From my eyesight I saw a person from the back walking down to the others, and joined with eating like pigs. I looked at the person. Really intense. Sudden he looked up.

"You want some?" He lifted his hand with some chicken in his hand. I became so startled. I-it literally was him. I just wanted to run down to him and hug him breathless. But I didn't think that was a good idea after all. If I really was getting hired, I would be able to meet him again, I hoped so.

"N-no thank you. I'll be leaving. B-bye." I lastly said, bowed and walked out of the room as fast as I could. My heart bumped almost so much that it would tear my chest apart, and jump out, leaving me lifeless.

Was that all?! Act like you didn't know me?! Gosh I was so innerly mad. He seriously should have a reason for that.

I was totally emotionless. I didn't know what to do with myself in that very moment. But at the same time, I could hear in the far-away, that some guys were screaming and running. I could hear them coming closer and closer, but my eyes was still not moving. I was practically frozen.

"YAH JONGDAE HYUNG!! GIVE ME MY BUBBLE-TEA!" I could hear one of them yelling.

"HAHAHAHAHAAH" the other laughed crazily.

I kept standing looking down in the ground, facing the door I just came out from.

The next thing I remember was that I was laying on the floor, with bubble-tea al over my clothes. Dammit.. Of course something unluckily would happen to me more than once a day.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry! I'm sorry!" One guy said, and it did sound like he innerly meant it.

"Look what you've done hyung! Trolling other people alwayth endth bad!" The second guy said.

"Are you okay?" The first guy said, and helped me up again. First there I could really sense how big the damages were. Dark purple bubble-tea all over my jacket.

"Aigoo..." The guy sighed.

"I'm so sorry!"

"No it's okay." I said and smiled to him. Wow he was actually cute. But probably under my age.

"Let me pay for cleaning your jacket!" He insisted.

"No, no it's all okay." I continued.

"No please let me pay! That's the smallest thing I can do for you! It looks expensive, so let me pay for the cleaning." He kept insisting.

The reason I didn't want him to clean was because this jacket was a birthday present from my mother. 

"Please.. Accept my offer!

"O-okay then.." I gave up and took the dirty jacket off, and gave it to him.

"Sehun-ah, give her my number.

"This is my number, please send yours, so I can call you when it's finished." He said while the youngest of them gave me a piece of paper.

"Okay..

"I'm so sorry." He continued to say, while bowing.

"Thorry." The other said, and also bowed. And then they were gone. Well I sure have to say they had manners here. But they talked informally to me? Seriously, did I really look this young? Well only a win-win for me!

I called Chaerin(I got her number before I left to get the chicken) and said that I had delivered it safely. She then told me that she'd let me know whether I'm hired or not, by tomorrow. I could go home for today she lastly said and hung up.

 

I went over to the hospital, to visit my mother. Before entering her room, I talked with the doctor. He said that there was no improvement of her health, and the chances of her waking up, was very small. What he said I just turned a deaf ear. I knew she would wake up, it just would take some time. 

 

"Hello mother.." I said when I sat down in the chair beside her bed. I looked behind to see if the flowers I came with three days ago, still were in an okay condition. They were a bit withered, so I decided to buy a bouquet maybe tomorrow or so.

"You know what mother? I saw Kibum today! Can you believe it? I still can't..

I talked to her a bit more, before I went home.

When coming home, I made some ramyeon and sat in front of the TV while eating. After that I took a shower and went to sleep.

 

~~ The Next Day ~~ 

In the early morning I got a text that woke me from my else okay sleep.

"Go to Lim's family cleaning, go get a shirt reserved in the name Lee ChaeRin. Then go to SBS station in room 201, then the rest will fix it self automatically. And yes you're hired. -CL." I jumped out of the bed and was screaming like an crazy idiot on drugs.

I GOT THE JOB! HAHAHA WIN WIN FOR ME.

I had to hurry and not screw up on my real first day of work! I was so excited and happy.

I hurried out of the door just 20 minutes later, heading to Lim's family cleaning.

"Good morning. A shirt reserved in the name Lee Chaerin?" I asked nicely with formal speech.

"Yes it's right here, all clean." I bowed and walked out again. Luckily it had already been payed for, 'cause I didn't have any money, heh..

I continued hurrying over to the SBS station.

Would Chaerin be there? I didn't know.

 

~

 

"Hello I'm here with the new cleaned shirt. Holy it was hard to get in here." I said and closed the door and turned around to see.. Super Junior standing right in front of me.

"Who.. Are you?" Sungmin asked, walking over to me, with curiosity shining brightly in his eyes.

"I-I'm the replacement of Mi Ra.." I said more low.

"Ahhaa~~! You should've just said that in the start!" He said and smiled to me. He was even more cute in reality.

"Yeh." I said and bowed.

"DONGHAE! Your shirt is here!" He then yelled and smiled and walked over to the mirror to get his makeup done.

Gosh did he just say Donghae?! Donghae my f-future husband?! 

I looked around to see if I could find him anywhere.

I walked a bit more down in the room  in the back and searched for him.

"D-donghae-sshi?

"Oh I'm here." He said and came in sight from behind a kind of small closet. Oh my god. I was practically dying in that very moment. He was even more perfect. He came closer and closer, until only a meter away then he stopped.

"I-I got your s-shirt." I said mumbling, so embarrassing oh god. 

"Ah thanks! - Catch!" He said quick and I at first didn't know what suddenly covered my face. It could only be his shirt. Oh--- no.. No.. God no... Please help.. I smelled to it and his scent was amazingly beautiful and the perfection of perfection.

I think I actually blushed underneath that shirt.

He took the new cleaned shirt and probably changed into it, I would guess, because I was too busy with smelling my future husbands lovely scent and possibly dying in any moment.

Then it went all black. I was totally out for some time.

 

When opening my eyes, I became so startled when seeing all the members in a circle around me. I became so surprised. My eyes wided.

"Oh! She woke up!" It exclaimed from Kyuhyun, still while all kept looking intense at me.

"Okay guys. Since she's the new "Mi Ra" we have to treat her nice. Look what happened to the original Mi Ra." A voice said behind all the members. I knew that voice, that was Leeteuk!

"Are you okay...??" He asked and became visible. Wow he was surprisingly really handsome today.

"M-m-my name is HaRin.." I quietly said.

"AW look at her! She's so cute!" Sungmin said and some of the others nodded in agreement.

"W-what happened?" I continuously said with a lowered voice, because I was so shy.

"Well I'm not quite sure, but I think Donghae threw his t-shirt on you and then you fainted." Eunhyuk said and laughed a bit.

"He's probably her bias." Siwon suddenly said and all the members laughed which made me blush.

"Well I shall with pleasure invite you out for some dinner if you want." Donghae said, making my heart bumping like crazy. Who do you think you are? Well you're not an angel because you are the cause of the death of a lot of innocent fangirls, that did nothing wrong but to love you.

That sentence of his seriously made all the others burst into laughter. I guess he was joking. Well that was nice.