First Days In Seoul ~ Part Two

Unexpected

When I came home, Eunsung already was home, and already had eaten. 
"Where were you Kibum?! You just left without me knowing anything, I was very concerned about you!" You could really see it in his eyes that he wasn't pretending.
"I'm sorry uncle. That won't happen again, I promise.."
"Okay, that's good then. I was just thinking, that something had happened to you. Where were you?"
"I went to the post office, to see if the letter from SM had arrived."
"Oh! Did it arrive?!" he suddenly forgot all about the trouble I caused. He looked very excited.
"Oh yeh, it did.." I took the letter from behind my back, and showed it.
"Aih... Did you already open it? What did they say? Come on! Come on! Tell me!!" he got even more excited. He jumped up from the chair, and tried to take the letter from me. I ran away from him and hid it for him.
"Yah! Stop Eunsung! Calm down and I'll read the letter for you, okay? You act like a little kid, control yourself please!" I tried to calm him down.
He stopped and looked at me like he tried to concentrate. Wah.. He looked like an total idiot.
I started to read the letter;

 

Hello Kim Kibum-sshi.
You auditioned here for a few days ago. You could sing very well, and also dance.

We also like the way you in generally acted. We would like to meet you, and talk more about a possible contract.

Please come tomorrow at 1pm with an adult. If the time doesn't fit your schedule, please call, and we'll make another appointment.
~SM Ent.

 

I looked up with a huge smile on my face, and saw Eunsung jumping even more than last time. I also started to jump, and scream, and he was also screaming now. 
"Yahhh!!! My little Kibum is going to get signed with SM!! I'm gonna clear my schedule tomorrow, so I'll go with you!" he smiled.
"I'm so proud of you Kibum-ah!" he took my hands and shook them, almost so much, that I thought they'll fall off.
"Haha, uncle relax! I'll go to tell HaRin about the great news!" With that I ran into my room, and turned the computer on.

I already got an email from her. It was from yesterday;

 

Annyeong!~
I'm so glad to hear that you're okay. You don't have to be sorry! It's all okay! You're gonna do the things you love to do,

so as long as you're happy, I also am :) 
And don't worry! For sure I'll come to Seoul someday! I have to come and visit you someday right? Kkk~~ 
I'm praying for you! Remember what I said to you last time ~ hwaiting!! ;D
~ HaRin.

 

I smiled while reading. I missed her so much. But I was happy to still be in contact with her. I forgot all about the great news~ and only thought of her. I'm gonna meet her soon, I really hoped so. Only time would tell.
I started to write.. But then I deleted it again.. Hmm.. I really didn't know how formulate myself..

 

HaRin-ah~
Are you sure you're okay? Okay then ^^ sure!! You have to! I'll drag you here if you won't go! Haha xD I can't wait till you'll come!

I'l make a really big party with barbecue and all kinds of delicious food! I guess you were right about what you said before. Kkk~

~Kimmie..

 

 I wanted her to find it out herself~ I didn't knew how to say it..
I got kinda surprised, because only after a few minutes, I got an answer from her;

 

Kimmie?!~ 
Hahaha~~ okay Kimmie! ;-) Jinjjah?? You wanna make a big party? I can't wait!
What do you mean about me being right? That SM would sign with you?! NO WAY KIBUM?! JINJJAYO?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! WAHHHH!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Oh god... This is daebak...

I can't even believe it.. Are you sure? You aren't kidding?
~ Soon the famous guy, best friend.

 

I laughed so hard when I saw her reaction!! Hahaha adorable!~
I quickly answered;

 

Oh my god yes!
I am not kidding with you!! I just got the letter today! We have an appointment with them tomorrow! :))

Wahhh yes this is DAEBAK! 
~ the soon famous guy, kkk~

 

I pushed send.. And again! Just a few minutes later, I already got an answer;

 

No way! 
Oh my god Kibum!! I still can't believe it! I need to sleep now, so maybe when I wake up, I will be used to it ;)

I wish you all luck tomorrow and I hope they can see your talent even more! 
Hwaiting!~ again and again!
Jaljayo! ^_^
~ HaRin.

 

She was really concerned about me. I just couldn't wait till tomorrow!! I send a quickly mail;

 

HaRin-ah.
Thank you so so so much! I'll do my best tomorrow, I promise you! 
And goodnight! Sleep well and stay warm! I hope you will get used to it! Kkk~
~ Your Kibum.

 

With that I also went to sleep. Because I needed to get ready for tomorrow.

 

~~ The Next Day ~~

Eunsung woke me up. He was so happy and smiling all over the place. He even made breakfast for me. And it was SO delicious! I ate a lot. The sun was already shining bright, and soon me and Eunsung would go to the SM building. Gosh I was so nervous.
After I ate, I went to my room, and looked though my wardrobe. What should I wear? I did not have too much clothes. So it was either a pajama or some jeans with a t-shirt. Cuz I couldn't go .. 
So of course I went with the jeans and the t-shirt I got from my mother.


"Yah! Kibum!! Are you soon ready or what? Balli balli!!" he suddenly yelled out from the kitchen.

"Yes yes Eunsung-ah! I'm coming now!" I brushed my hair again, and went out in the kitchen to Eunsung. He was wearing jeans, and a blue shirt. He looked really nice. Eunsung took the car keys and his jacket.

"Are you ready?" He turned around and looked at me smiling.

"Yep uncle! I'm ready! Or I think so.. hehe" I smiled back, and grabbed my jacket and then we went out to the car.

It didn't take that long to drive there. Maybe about 10 minutes, and woop then we arrived!

Eunsung, couldn't find a place to park the car at first, but after a while it finally succeeded.

We walked inside the big building, and my uncle was indeed surprised.

"Wahhhh~~ look at this! Daebak!" he looked everywhere.

We came to the reception, where a lady greeted us. We said, that we had an appointment with Mr. Lee Soo Man, the CEO of SM.

She nodded and showed us the way to his office.

When we came to the office, she nodded again, and left.

"COME IN!" someone yelled from the office, when we knocked on the door.

I was overwhelmed. His office was bigger than Eunsungs apartment! The wallpaper was bright white and the floor was black wooden floor. It looked extremely expensive all of it. In the middle of the room sat an older man, smoking a cigar, and beside him, there was a really pretty young lady.

"Welcome, welcome! Sit down sit down!" he said while smiling with the big cigar in his mouth.

"So you must be Kim Kibum, right?"

"Yeh." I couldn't answer in whole sentences, because I was so nervous.

"Good, here's the contract. Read it~"

I nodded, and took the contract from his hands. I opened it, and me and Eunsung read it carefully.

"Well.. What do you think?"

"Eumm.. I think it's good.." Eunsung answered. I nodded afterwards.

"Then we got a deal?" he was soon finished with his cigar. He handed us a pen each.

"Are you sure Kibum?" Eunsung looked at me smiling, I nodded again, again.

Then I signed first, and then Eunsung afterwards, because I was younger than 21, he also had to do it.

Then we gave him the pens and the contract.

He took it and gave it to the good looking lady.

He stood up, and actually I got surprised. He was smaller than I thought. I think I was only a few centimeters lower than him. We also stood up.

"Then welcome to S.M Entertainment, Kim Kibum!" he was done with this cigar now, and now he shook hands with me. He was still smiling, like how can he smile that much?

 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A/N

~ Second part of my second chapter!

I don't hope it was a bit long and boring.. But something happens in the next chapter I promise! Kkk~~ ^^

-- MouseRabbit ^^