Soohyun's crush?

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Soohyun's POV

(Not highlighted is in Korean)

 

"Hyung!" I heard behind me. I took my headphones off and turned my head around. 

"What?" I said to Dongho, who I thought had called me.

"Can we get ice cream?" he asked, pointing to an ice cream shop a block away from us.

"sure, why not." I said as we continued walking.  Everybody else had already gone inside and I was the last one to step through the door.  I looked around and saw three girls standing outside with their ice cream.  One of them had long black hair and was looking at at sign about F.T. Island.  The other two were whispering something.  One with wavy blonde hair, the other, had black hair in a ponytail.  I watched them as they quietly walked off somewhere.  They probably ditched her, I thought to myself.

"Hyung! Hurry up!" I heard.  I smiled one more time as I saw the black haired girl ask something, then turned around only to see her friends gone.

I got in line behind the other members. 

"What took you so long?" asked Xander, who was in front of me.

"Nothing." I said, laughing a little as I looked out the window and saw the black haired girl looking around.  Xander must have looked out the window too because he said,

"Ohhh you saw a girl huh!" he said poking my arm, "She is pretty cute."

I looked at him and sighed, there was no point in explaining.

Everyone ordered their ice cream, I got coffee, and sat down at a table. 

"Did you see them?!" I heard the cashier say.  "Thats U-kiss right?!"

We all laughed quietly and started eating our dessert.  Kevin and Kibum were talking about something.  Dongho was on his iPhone,  Kiseop was sitting there quietly eating his ice cream, and Eli and Xander were playing a game.  Then all of a sudden Xander said,

"Hey, guys, did you know that Soohyun has a crush?"  He said quietly so that the fans couldn't hear, but loud enough that the other members could hear.

"WHAT! HYUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?" Dongho screamed, causing people to stare at us.

"Aishhh, be quiet." I told him.  I took a spoonful of ice cream.

"Is it true?" asked Kiseop

"Of course not!" I said, thinking about the girl. Wait, why was I thinking about her??? I don't even know her.

"They why were you looking at that girl through the window?" Xander asked, and as on cue, everyone looked out the window. I also turned, but the girl was no longer there.  We all turned back and there was this girl standing next to me. 

"Oppa," she said, "Is it true, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Of course its not true." I told the girl
Not wanting to be asked more questions, I stood up.  "Lets go, we have a schedule to keep" And with that, I left. 

I went outside and looked around, the girl had left already.  Wait... what is with this girl again?  I admit, she is cute, but I can't like her... I don't know her.   The other members came out.

"Lets go" I said walking away from the ice cream shop.  Dongho kept pulling my arm like a little kid and kept saying,

"Hyung! Hyung! Who is she? When can we meet her? What is her name?"

"Yah! I said I don't have a girlfriend ok?!" I told him, swatting his hand away from my arm. He finally dropped it and I put my headphones on.  I was listening to my songs on shuffle, and it landed on our song. Man man ha ni.

I started singing along to it when I felt someone tugging on my arm.  I turned around ready to yell at Dongho, but it was Kevin.  He pointed and told me hurry. Actually more like mouthed it, but I got his message.  I looked over him and saw a group of fan girls chasing after us.  Now usually we would stop and sign some autographs, but there were about... fifty... no seventy, at least seventy girls and we did not want to deal with that. So what did we do? We ran.  We ran a couple of blocks, trying to lose them and Dongho, who was in front, turned a corner. We followed him, and how stupid of us, because it was a dead end.

But to late, our only exit was blocked of by the fan girls. 

"Oppa! Oppa!" "Kevin Oppa! Saranghe" "Soohyun Oppa! Is it true?"  "Dongho!"

Then someone pulled Dongho's arm and he was being pulled into the crowd. Luckily, we grabbed his arm before he was pulled into deep.

"YAH!"

Everybody went quiet.  I looked at the members, they looked just as confused as I was.  We looked around, trying to find the person who calmed the fans and our eyes landed on the black haired girl.

 

Author's Note

I really hope people are reading my story.  Is it good? Please comment and subscribe.  The website has been down so I may not be able to update everyday.  But im on summer break, so if the website works then I will be updating everyday.