Eli gets desperate & Kevin and Claire get closer

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Eli's POV
(all in Korean)

She wanted to be with soohyun...  And I got stuck with Kevin and Chun Hee... I decided to be brave.

"Could I have your number?"I  asked her.  I could find an excuse to call her...

"Wae?" she asked.

"Just in case..."  I held out my phone.  I could feel soohyun hyung's gaze on me. Hehe

She thought for a moment then grabbed my phone.  She put in her number and gave my phone back to me.

"So what do you want to know?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I answered.  She was about to say something when her phone vibrated.

She started texting. Probably Xander and kiseop.  She finished and looked up.  This scared me because I was staring at her.
"Ah.... Mianhe." she said, "I got a text from Xander Oppa."
"it's ok" I told her. Staring into her eyes.
"umm..." hehe she seemed to lost for words. " anyway, what did you want to know?"
"what do you mean?" I asked her
"well...you wanted to sit with me to know more about me right?" She said grinning
"oh! Right.  Give me a minute". I thought for a second.  I wanted to find some common grounds.  So I could... Ask if she rapped? No.. Usually girls don't rap. I can ask if she can sing... Yeah! That will work.
"do you sing." I asked her
"Do I sing? A little" she replied

"Sing for me..." I wanted to know if her voice was as good as her looks and personality.

"Ahneeyo... I don't want to" she said waving my hands. I didn't like to push girls, so I just dropped it.

"If you don't want to sing now, then promise to sing for me later." I said holding out his pinky, "pinky promise me."

"promise!" she said.  Grabbing my pinky with hers.  When they met, it felt like we were the only two people on earth.(cheesy right?) I looked up at her and she did as well.  So we were now looking into each others eyes.  She had warm brown eyes... She finally broke off and was looking at Claire.  I turned forward in my seat and just in time to catch a glance of Soohyun turning around in his seat.  I didn't like awkward moments, so I decided not to talk with Miho until later.  I put my headphones on, and listened to music, drowning out the outside world.



Claire's POV
(all in English)
Ela unni was talking to Eli oppa... So I couldn't talk to her.  I looked at Kevin who was looking at me.
"can I help you?" I asked him
"no. It's ok." he replied
"why are you staring at me then?"
"do you live in Arizona as well?"
"I used to, but I moved to Texas."

"So you an Elena must me good friends if you kept in touch."

"yep!" I said, " she's my unni!"
He laughed. "Are you the same age as her?"
"I am 17, a year younger. 

"so you can't speak Korean?"

I looked down.
"it's nothing bad." he said, "it's a hard language to learn... Want me to teach you some?"
"no thanks!  Ela unni is teaching me some."
"oh really! She must be a good teacher."
"she is! She's better than Nicky... Nicky yells if you pronounce it wrong."
"she seems mean..." he said
"sorta..." I never thought of Nicky as mean... But I guess she kinda is.
"so where were you born?" he asked me.
"I was born in France." I told him
"your French?"he said surprised!
"you can't tell?" Most of the people I meet knows I'm French.
"not really... But I guess you have a slight French accent."
"oh I moved to America when I was 7 so I guess I lost my accent. What about you?"
"oh me? You don't know?" he looked surprised
"no..." I said tilting my head to one side
"but aren't you a KissMe?"
"what's a KissMe?" I asked. I heard ela unni talk about it alot but I never asked what it was.
"A KissMe is a fan of us... Like huge fans of U-Kiss..."
"oh... So what is a a Primadonna?" i asked
"a primadonna... I think those are fans of F.T. Island... Why?"
" Then Elena unni is a fan of F.T. Island and U-Kiss then?"
"umm I guess" he said scratching his head. "but what about you? Who are you a fan of?"
I thought for a second, " I'm a Boice and a fan of 2am."
"so your not a fan of... Us?" he sounded sad.
"If you want I could start listening to your music." I said touching his arm slightly. He looked at my hand then  at me.  I took my hand of him quickly.
"I'm sorry, do you not like it when people touch you?" I asked him.
"it's fine." he said smiling.  He had a cute smile too... just as cute as his...(haha wonder who it is)
"want to listen to one now?" he asked pulling out his iPhone.
"sure!" I said taking a headphone from him.
"let's start from debut days." he said searching through his songs. "ok, first Not Young!!!!

 

Uh huh~Yeah Oh Oh You ready for this?
U-kiss ya'll
We're the new kids on the block. Ya heard~
Stop treatin' us like kids
Cuz we're not anymore you know what I'm saying?
We' all grown up (yeah~we're all grown up! ) uh uh check it!

 

I liked the song. It was cute.

"We debuted in Japan", Kevin said, "ok lets move on.  Ummm Manmanhani!!"

 

U-Kiss and Bravesound
You know it's Brave!

Naega geureoke-reoke manmanhani
Sarangi geureoke neon manmanhani
Nawaui chueogi neon manmanhani
Geureoke modeunge da manmanhani

 

This song was more pop and I liked it alot!

"This song made us famous!" Kevin said grinning.  "and here is--" he looked out the window.   "Oh! Were here. Lets go!" he said and grabbed me hand.  He helped me out of the car.  I was standing next to Kevin and Elena Unni.

"Ok!" Unni said in Korean, "Lets go!" She turned to me, "Claire make sure you look out for Nicky okay!"

"Got it Unni!" I said.  Kevin and Eli went with me in one direction, while Soohyun and Ela Unni went the opposite.

 

 

Author's Note

Haha weird chapter right!  The ending is a little rushed... enjoy it though!