Second official couple

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Miho's POV

 

There was a mixture of gasps, clapping, and a blank face... Soohyun's. 

I felt someone pull my arm and hull me up, it was Xander.  I followed him until we were out of the hearing range of the others.

"What is it oppa?" I asked although I already knew what he was going to say.

"I thought that you like Soohyun..." he wore a puzzled expression.

"I do... but..." I shrugged

"But... what?"

"Eli oppa asked me.  And I do have feelings for him too.  And its not like Soohyun oppa likes me anyway."

"Yeah he does."

"Well....he doesn't really show it..."

"Hes like that."

"Well..." We stayed silent for a few seconds. Then I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

"Is something wrong here?" Eli asked.

"No...I was just talking." I told him. "Lets go back."

The three of us quietly walked back to the circle.

"Is everything okay?" Kibum asked.

"Yeah." Xander said.

It was silent.

"How long have you two been going out?" Dongho asked, breaking the silence.

"Since this morning." Eli answered.

It got quiet all over again. I didn't think it would be this awkward when everyone found out.

"Is there anymore meat??? I want ribs!" Nicky yelled out.

"Well, congratulations hyung, Miho." Kevin said.

"Thanks," both of us said.

 

 

Eli's POV

I thanked Kevin for congratulating us.  I looked at everyone's expressions.  Most were either shocked or happy.  But Xander's was... puzzled.  Then I looked at Soohyun.  His expression was blank.  In my head I grinned and did a little victory dance.

"Well... I guess I should take you guys back to the hotel." I said and stood up.  The rest followed and started to gather our stuff. 

"Eli." I heard,  I turned to see Xander behind me.

"Ne... What is it hyung?" I asked.

"Be careful."

"Of....?"

"You know what I mean," he replied,  then added, "and I'm going to drive Alisha back to her hotel, okay?"

"Uhh... Sure..."  He smiled and walked to Alisha, who was waiting for him at the door, then they descended the stairs hand in hand.

I walked to where Miho was. She was cleaning up the table, "Need help?" I asked.

"Its okay," she told me.  But I helped anyway. "I didn't think everybody would be so...."

"Awkward," I finished for her.

"Yeah... awkward..."

"It doesn't matter, its not like my feelings changed just because they were shocked."

I stood behind her and hugged her from behind. Her arms came up and she held me.

"I know they didn't." she said.

 

****************************

 

After we finished cleaning, Miho, Claire, and Nicky followed me to my car, and I drove them back to the hotel.  Claire was sleeping in the back, while Nicky was trying to poke her awake, and Miho sitting in the front taking in the sights. 

"I wonder what Alisha and Xander oppa are doing right now..." she said.

"Probably making out," I blurted out.

She laughed a hushed laugh due to her friend sleeping, "Maybe... hopefully. If they are, then we got one couple together."

"Only two more to go" I said pointing to the two in the back with my head.

"I doubt it's going to happen."

"You never know..." I smiled.

 

We arrived at the hotel and Miho woke her friend up.  We said our goodbyes and I drove back to the dorm.

 

 

 

 

Xander's POV (All in English)

Holding her hand, I led Alisha to my car, which was parked at the back of the dorm. 

"Do you remember where my hotel is?" She asked when we got into the car.

"Yeah, I do."  I checked my rear view mirror before driving off. 

"That was a shock..." she said.

"You mean Miho and Eli?" I asked to confirm.

"Yeah... who would've thought. She always talked about Soohyun back at home."

"Her feelings probably changed when she got here."

"Probably...." 

We drove the rest of the way in silence. 

When we arrived at her hotel, I unlocked the doors and she it to get out.  With both feet on the ground, she said goodbye and thanks for the drive and started walking to the building. Before I regretted it, I yelled.

"Wait!"

She turned around.  I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door.  I ran up to her. I pulled her in for a hug and pressed my lips against hers. I felt her tense up, so I opened my eyes to see her eyes filled with shock, but then slowly, she relaxed and closed them.  After a while, we stopped to take a breath.

"Oppa..." she said. 

"I'll see you tomorrow okay? Go in now, its getting cold, and I don't want you to get sick." I expected more but she just nodded and left.  I walked back to the car and took a deep breath.  I can't believe I did that.  I really did it! I smiled, started the car, and drove home.

 

 

 

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the long wait! I had to edit it.  Its really short right? Sorry... :(  But still good right? And yay! Alisha and Xander is together.  Next update is gonna be a while cause i have alot of homework, so please be patient.  Please comment :)