The unforgettable piggyback ride

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Kevin's POV

(Highlighted in English)

(Not highlighted in Korean)

Soohyun hyung started chasing Xander around.  It was fun and we were all laughing.  But then Mi ho dropped her purse and I was going to pick it up for her.  But someone tripped over me and they landed on her!!!  But I looked again, and the person that landed on Mi ho was Soohyun.  I was happy that it was Soohyun, but worried that Mi ho might be hurt.  When he fell on her, everyone gasped and stared.  Thank god the street was almost empty, or there would be scandals right now.  No one was moving,  I guess we were surprised? 

"jwesonghamnida!" Soohyun said after a few seconds.  He got up and helped Mi ho up.  She was holding her head. 

"Mi ho!" I said running up to her,  "Gwaen Cha Na?  Jwesonghamnida... I was gonna pick up your purse for you but Soohyun hyung fell over me..."  I dusted her off.

"Ahneeyo... I'm fine."  She touched the back of her head with her hand.  Her eyes widened.

"You ok?" I asked, worried.  She looked at her hand, there was blood.

"jwesonghamnida... jwesonghamnida..." I said, bowing.  You could tell she was scared, but she put on a smile.

"Ahnee... its just a small scratch.  I have some medicine we can put on it at the hotel."  she took a deep breath. "The hotel is right over there, lets go."  She started to walk, but she was a little wobbly.

"You ok?" Dongho asked

"De... I'm fine" she said

"Are you sure your ok?"  Eli asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Just a little dizzy..." she said, putting her hand on top her head.

"I can carry you... if you don't mind..."  Soohyun said that, and I was happy he did too.  Mi ho looked happy as well, because she was smiling a bit.

"Are you sure?"  Then she stopped smiling, "Are you ok?  Did you get hurt when you fell?"  She asked. 

"I'm just fine.  And I can carry you, I'm strong." he responded,  showing his muscles.  Mi ho laughed.

"Are you absolutely sure?" 

"Yes. Don't worry I can carry you."  Mi ho thought for a moment.

"What if a fan sees you?"  She worries to much, but its cute.

"Thats ok... I can just tell them your a friend that fell."  She took a deep breath.

"Alright... but only because it would take a long time if I walked."  Soohyun hyung smiled and walked towards her.  He kneeled down and Mi Ho jumped on his back.

"Comfy?" he asked her.

A faint pink grew on her cheeks, "Yes, I'm comfy" she said.  They were the cutest couple!!!

 

 

Elena's POV

 

My head hit the ground hard. It hurt... a lot!!!  My eyes were closed and I could feel breath on my face.  I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a face.  And just like in the dream it was blurry, but then it became clear. It was Soohyun! My heart beated faster.  I hope he couldn't feel it. 

"jwesonghamnida." he said to me pulling me up. When our hands touched,  my heart beated faster.

I stood up and I was dizzy and felt sick.

"Mi ho!" I heard Kevin say, "Gwaen cha na.." he apologized.  "I was just helping you pick up your purse but Soohyun hyung fell on me..."  He was cute when he was apologizing. 

"Ahneeyo..." I said, "I'm fine"  But I felt something on my head, so I touched it.  It was wet, and warm.  I realized that it was blood.  I didn't like blood that much.  I don't mind if it is someone else's, but if it is mine, then...  I felt faint.  I pulled my hand down from my head and looked at.  Then I felt like throwing up.

Kevin looked scared. "Jwesonghamnida... jwesonghamnida..." he said bowing.  I didn't want them to worry, so I smiled and said

"Ahnee... its just a small scratch."  I have some medicine at the hotel, I told them, remembering that I packed some medicine for these type of situations.  "The hotel is right over there" I pointed.  "Lets go"   I started to walk, but I was still dizzy so I ended up walking like I was drunk. 

"You ok?" Dongho asked.

"De... I'm fine" I told them.

"Are you sure your ok?" asked Eli, as he placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Just a little dizzy"  I said, placing a hand on my head.

"I can carry you... if you don't mind..." Soohyun told me. When he said this,  my heart raced and I felt slightly better.

"Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting to be burden.  But then I remembered that he fell too.  "Are you ok?  Did you get hurt when you fell?" I asked him.

"I'm just fine.  And I can carry you, I'm strong." he responded,  showing his muscles. I laughed.  He reminded me of... no don't think of him.

"Are you absolutely sure?" 

"Yes. Don't worry I can carry you."  I thought for a moment.

"What if a fan sees you?"  I asked, not wanting any rumors to start.

"Thats ok... I can just tell them your a friend that fell."  I took a deep breath.  When he said that, I felt like I was going to explode.  He just said... friend...

"Alright... but only because it would take a long time if I walked."  Soohyun... oppa...smiled and walked towards me. He kneeled down and I jumped on his back.

"Comfy?" he asked.

I could feel my cheeks get warmer,"Yes, I'm comfy" I told him. 

 

 

Soohyun's POV

I can't believe that she was on my back.  Why can't I believe it? She was just a friend... no... I just met her, she can't be my friend yet.  But she was nice, and smart, and funny... and pretty. No, a friend doesn't say their new friend is pretty... but it was true. She was pretty.  I could feel her breath on my ear.  It sent shivers down my spine.  I thought about it, and if I turned around right now, I could kiss her...  I shouldn't be thinking about that.  I shook my head.

"Is everything alright?" she asked me.  I guess she saw me shake my head.

"De... its nothing."  I told her.  No one was talking.  And it was odd.  So I broke the silence. 

"So what are you doing in Korea?" I asked her, curious as to why she was so far away from home.

"To visit... " She simply replied

"Where do you live in America?"  Kiseop asked her

"Arizona... you might now know where it is.... its next to California."  She said drawing a map in the air.

"Oh Arizona..." I said, wanting so sound like I knew where it was, when I actually didn't.

"Is it hot there right now?"  Kevin asked her

"Well... yeah..." she laughed her cute laugh, "Its hot all the time. This is the hotel" she said pointing to a fancy building.  "I can walk from here she told me." she jumped down and was off balanced. 

"I can carry you still you know." Told her,  holding her to make sure she didn't fall.

"No its ok.. there are a lot of people in there."  She started walking, "Lets go... you guys are slow..." she smiled and walked inside.

 

 

Eli's POV

We walked into the hotel, which was very fancy.  She went to the elevators, and we followed.  People around us were pointing and saying " Isn't that U-Kiss?" "Who is that girl?" "Is she with U-Kiss?" "She better not steal Kevin Oppa..."  haha. Kevin was popular.  I'm pretty sure that Mi ho could hear them, but she kept her head held high and kept walking.  We all got on the elevator and she pressed the 8 button. 

"Eight is a lucky number in Korea you know. " I told her.

"I know it is... my friend told me to book it on this floor because she is very superstitious."  she told me.

 

"Which one? The short one, or the blonde one?"  Soohyun hyung asked her.

She giggled... "The short one... her name is... her American name is Nicky, but her Korean name is Eun-Hye. 

"What about the blonde one?"  Soo hyung hyung asked.

"Her American name is Claire, her Korean name is Chun Hee... but she doesn't know Korean..."

"So she can't speak?"  Dongho asked her.  We got to the 8th floor. And got out.

"No she can't speak.  She can recognize a few simple words, but thats it."

"What about umm... Eun-Hye?" I asked

"She can speak fluently."

"Oh..." I said.  "How does Soohyun hyung know about your friends? We never met them."

He laughed, "I saw them ditch Mi ho at the ice cream shop."  Everyone was laughing now.

"YAH! Thats not funny.  Eun-Hye is not very responsible and Chun Hee is a push over. Who knows what could happen to them now that they are along in another country."  We stopped in front of a room.

"Here we are."  Mi ho said taking out her room key.  But then the door opened!

 

 

Author's Note

People please comment.  And ideas are good too.  Thanks to the readers I already have and please subscribe.