I won't lose

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Soohyun's POV

I slammed the door to my room and laid down on my bed. Shes going out with Eli... Eli... Miho is... Dating.... Not me... Unorganized thoughts were running through my head.  I got a headache and tried to breath more evenly than I was at the moment. I waited to long god damn it! I should've made my move when I had the chance. When did he even as her anyway? AISH!!! I calmed down a bit and stared at the wall.

I have to find a way to steal her from Eli. What does Miho like? Alot of things.... But what can I give her? It must be homemade. I can't really cook, i'm okay at dancing, singing? I'm best at that... And I am her bias right? Serenade! Yes I got it! Soohyun your a genius.

I quickly  hopped off my bed and sat in my desk chair. Okay.... Lyrics.... So what should the song be about? I thought for a good five minutes. So... I wrote a line and stared at it, than thought for a few minutes. Okay.... that took ten minutes in total. I need help... I thought of what to do when I remembered I had a friend who composed! I quickly took my phone out and texted him:



You busy???



Nope~ Does hyung need something?



Come to the dorm



Ne~



Half an hour later, the door bell rang, of course I didn't hear it, I was to busy trying to write the song.

"Soohyun-ah! Jaeseop's here!" Xander yelled.

"Tell him to come in!" I yelled back.

A few seconds later, the door opened, and standing behind it, my friend Jaeseop.

"Whatcha need hyung??" He asked as he sat on my bed.

"You compose right AJ?" I asked. AJ was his nickname.

"Yeah sure....why?"

"Help me write this song." I told him and handed him the notebook with the lyrics I had written.

"U-kiss coming out with a new album?" He asked.

"Nope... its for a friend..."

He raised a brow, "With these lyrics, I doubt its just a friend... but sure, i'll help." He took my pencil and gestured for me to get out of the chair, which he sat in afterwords. I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow as I watched him write a few lines, scratch one out, then rewrite it.

Eventually I fell asleep and by the time I woke up, it was 4 in the morning. AJ was still at the desk, writing.

I yawned, "Still here?"

"Almost... done..." He said quietly.

I nodded my head and watched him write the last few lines. He dropped the pencil and handed me the notebook before laying his head on the desk. I looked at the lyrics and noticed that behind the page was the music score. He wrote that too? That explains why my keyboard was out.... I smiled at the song in my hand, thank you Jaeseop~~~ I got a blanket and covered him, he snored a bit. Now to practice....





Miho's POV

There was a knock on the door, "Nuna! Eli's here!" Nicky yelled. I was in the bathroom, putting my hair up.

"Yah its 'Eli Oppa'" I heard my boyfriend say.

I opened the door and faced the two, "Shes not gonna call you oppa... just saying." I told him.

"Have fun~" Nicky said as she pushed my out the door with Eli, then throwing me my bag.

"Whats she in a hurry for?" Eli asked as we walked down the hall to the elevator.

"Probably wants to play video games... I don't let her this early in the morning." I told him.

"Makes sense."

"So whats our plan for the day?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He said with a smile as he led me to his car.  We drove for a while till we got to a lake, not a single person was there. I got out of the car and watched as Eli went to the trunk and pulled out a blanket and a picnic basket.

I smiled as I realized what we were doing, "Picnic?" I asked as I took the basket from him and followed him to the spot where he spread the blanket, a few feet from the lake.

"Yep... to tacky?" He asked.

"A tad... but I like it." I sat down and opened the basket to see what was for lunch. There were 2 sandwiches, a pitcher with juice, a container with a salad, brownies, fruit salad, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate syrup and of course the utensils and plates. "Did you make all this?" I asked as Eli started taking everything out.

"Yep... I'm a good cook you know."

"I know."

"Here you go... its turkey, pastrami, and prosciutto with cabbage, sliced cherry tomato, sauteed onions, chopped sweet pickles and my famous secret sauce." He told me as he handed me my sandwich.

"Fancy...." I took a bite and I felt my face lit up. I looked at Eli who had a worried expression, "Its amazing~" He smiled.

"Glad you like it..." He took a bit of his own sandwich and we continued to eat as we talked about our lives. By the time it was 5 in the evening, we had finished everything except the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate syrup.

"What're these for?" I asked.

"Oh, hold on." He stood up and walked to his car and popped the trunk. He came back holding a disposable grill. I smiled. We opened the packages for the s'more ingredients and the grill.

"Haven't had one of these in years." I told him as I laid the graham crackers on a plate.

"Really? I had some with the members a few weeks ago... Dongho went crazy with the syrup."

"I can imagine." I stuck the marshmallows on a stick and started roasting it, Eli did the same a few seconds later.

"So how was it?" He asked.

"How was what?" I replied even though I knew what he was referring too.

"The date... how was the date?"

"Oh.... It was.... okayish..." I said teasingly.

"Just okayish?" He sounded amused.

"Well..."

"Does this make it better?" His hand gently took my chin and lifted my head so that we were staring at each other, he quickly dipped his head to the side, and gave me a kiss. I froze and dropped the marshmallow. His lips were soft and I could feel his soft breathing. He pulled away all to soon and I turned my gaze to the lake.

My first kiss.

"You okay?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry I just-"

"No its fine oppa.... that was just.... my first kiss thats all..."

"Your kidding...." I faced him and shook my head.

"But... don't girls usually have their fist kiss at like 15 or something?"

I smiled, "Most do... But I haven't really been in a serious relationship."

"Oh well.... then I'm sorry I took your first kiss." He said.

"Why? I'm glad it was with you." I crawled to him and settled myself into his arms, and we stayed like that, the s'mores forgotten.





Soohyun's POV

I texted everyone to come to the practice room. Half an hour later, every member was here, along with their girlfriends. Xander had confessed the night before to Alisha, and Kevin and Claire are sorta awkwardly going out. Dongho's still trying to figure out how to ask Nicky out but I don't think thats gonna happen, and Eli and Miho... well....you know.

"Whats up hyung?" Kibum asked.

"Just wait..." I told everyone to sit on the floor while I set up the keyboard and the mic. The door opened again and AJ stepped into the room he smiled and walked toward me.

"Which one?" He whispered.

"The one with straight black hair... the one holding Eli's hand."

"Shes taken? Hyung!" He scolded.

"Hey, I saw her first.." I replied and brushed him of as I placed the sheet music in front of me.

"Performance?" Eli asked.

"Sorta..." I relied harshly, "Okay! So... Uhhh yeah... I'll explain everything after..." I said awkwardly and started singing the song:



I shouldn't love you, but I want to, I just can't turn away,
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move, I can't look away,

I shouldn't love you, but I want to, I just can't turn away,
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move, I can't look away,

And I don't know, how to be fine when I'm not, 
Cause I don't know, how to make a feeling stop,

Just so you know, this feelings taking control of me,
And I can't help it, I won't sit around, I can't let him win now,
Thought you should know I tried my best to let go of you,
But I don't want too, just gotta say it all before I go, just so you know...............................



 I played the last few notes of the song and everyone started clapping. I looked at Miho who was smiling, then at Eli who was fuming. Guess hw knew who this song was directed too.

"Uhh... Miho..." I said.

"Ne oppa?" She answered.

"S- saranghe...." Her eyes got bigger and the room went silent.

"I knew it!" Eli yelled as he stood up, hulling Miho along with him.



Miho's POV

He...likes me.... he really does like me! Xander was right!

"I knew it! Eli yelled and I felt him tug my hand so I stood up with him. He pulled me towards the door but I felt someone else grab my hand. They roughly pulled me towards them and when I turned around, I was greeted by soft lips on mine.

Soohyun's.

He kissed me. My second kiss. I froze but soon melted into the gentle kiss. It felt different than Eli's; his was more possessive, and demanding yet gentle, if that's possible. Soohyun's was more sweet and passionate than anything.  I enjoyed both, but only one really sent a shock down ny spine. A hand on my shoulder pulled me away from Soohyun, I saw a blur and than Soohyun was on the floor, holding his jaw. What had happened? I saw Eli standing where Soohyun was a moment ago, his fist raised. Had he punched him?

"Don't you dare kiss my girlfriend!" Eli yelled.

"Eli, calm down." Xander said.  All the members were standing now, along with a guy I didn't know and my friends were magically beside me now.

"What are you going to do?" Nicky asked.

I shook my head. What am I going to do? Elena who do you like more? Soohyun had gotten up already and now the members were trying to stop a fist fight. I have to think quickly.  The room was noisy so I tried to block the sounds with my hand, still to noisy.  I walked the rest of the distance to the practice room door, opened it, and slammed the door shut. Behind me, the room was quiet. I ran down the stairs till I got to the first floor and I exited the building.

The air felt chillier than before, and even though noises filled the air, it was still quieter than in the practice room. I received a text:


You okay?


It was Eli.


I need time to think.

 

About?

 

You know what....

 

I felt bad for telling him that. I felt like I was betraying him because another member, one that I loved since the beginning serenaded me and confessed to me.  One that I loved since the beginning.... Since the beginning. Thats right. Soohyun was and still is my bias from U-kiss, even though I'm dating Eli. I sighed and sat down at a bench a few blocks from the practice room. So does that mean I like Soohyun more than Eli? Cause if I do... than I'm just betraying myself and those two guys. I can't think, my mind is too confused. I pulled out my phone, ignored the text from Eli, than texted all my friends:

 

To: Alisha, Claire, Nicky

Soohyun or Eli? 

 

I knew my friends would think it over and give me the best choice. Even Nicky who didn't care for a boyfriend or anything that had to do with them. Claire responded first:

 

Unni, I think you should choice Soohyun, hes the best for you.

 

Soohyun, one point.  The next text was from Nicky:

 

Nuna! Why ask? Its Soohyun~ you always talk about him at home and stuff.... and and... its like in animes! If you get serenaded, you choice that guy! Its like a rule~

 

I sighed at Nicky's text, of course its an anime reference. But anyway, Soohyun, two points. Alisha's text came a few moments later:

 

You helped me with my love life, now I'll help you with your's. Elena, you should've seen your face when Soohyun sang today, you were in love. Choose him.

 

I set my phone down and stared at my feet. All of them choice Soohyun. So... should I choose him? My phone vibrated:
 

They 've calmed down, have you made your choice?

 

Xander.... I didn't reply, but instead walked to the practice room. They all stared at me when I opened the door, and my friends circled around me.

"So?" Nicky asked, raising her eyebrow. I nodded and gave them reassuring smiles. Than walked to where Soohyun and Eli were.

"Eli...." I started to say, but then decided action was better than words. I leaned up and kissed him on the check. I walked past him to Soohyun, not giving him another glance. I looked Soohyun in the eye, stood on my tippy toes, and kissed him on the lips. It was a quick kiss, but it sent the message. 

 

 

Its been a week since I left Korea. I stared at the last photo I took with Soohyun, the one where he dropped me off at the airport. We're still going out, but its hard. I trust him to be loyal to me, and he with me, but thats not the problem. I want to feel him, to hug him, to hear him. Sure we call each other, but the time differences and his schedules, it doesn't work out sometimes. 

"Ela sweetie!" My mom called from downstairs. I rolled off my bed and walked ti the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Letter from that Korean school." Thats right... I had applied to SNU... even though I had a 1/1000 chance to get in. I ripped the letter open and read it. 

"M-mom..."

"Yes?"

"I.... We're...." I grinned, "I'm going back to Korea!" I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone, quickly texting Soohyun.

 

Guess what~ I got accepted to SNU! I'm coming back!

 

He didn't' respond. So I assumed that he was busy, so I texted my best friend, no, not Nicky, Claire or Alisha.

 

I'm coming back!

 

WHY~?~?~?~?

 

Got accepted to SNU! Are you proud?

 

Of course I am! :D Good job. Hey, I have a photo shoot, but we'll talk later okay.

 

:( Awwww.... okay... hey Soohyun there with you?

 

Yeah... he didn't answer his phone did he? I'll tell him for you. I really have to go now, bye~

 

Bye Eli!

 

 

~Author's Note~

Oh my gosh finally done! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I had school and my other stories and I did write this chapter but I accidently deleted it.... but anyway, hope you enjoyed this story!