We are... doppelgangers???

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Soohyun's POV

(High lighted is in English)

(Not highlighted is in Korean)

 

"Yah!" 

I looked at the members. They looked just as confused as I was.  We looked around trying to find the person who calmed the girls.  Our eyes finally landed on the black haired girl.  My eyes widened. What was she doing here?  I mean, i'm glad shes here but... wait, why was I glad shes here? I'm glad because she stopped the fan girls. Yes, that is why i'm glad she is here.  I guess I was staring at her because one of the girls from the crowd said

"Yah! Oppa! Is she the girl?"  and she pointed to the black haired girl

The black haired girl looked confused and was about to say something when Dongho interrupted her

"So you do have a girlfriend hyung!" Stupid Dongho! You made things worse.  This comment caused everyone to speak again.

"Why not me Oppa?!"  "Who is she!" "shes not even that pretty!"

"YAH!"  It was the black haired girl again.  "Will you just listen to me for a second!"  She looked like she took a deep breath. "Look, I don't know U-kiss and I defiantly don't date Soohyun.  Lets make that clear got it?"  Everyone was still silent.  "Also, thats not the real U-kiss."  When she said that, everyone started shouting at her.  She only smiled.  I was shocked when she said this as well. I looked at the other members who looked shocked too. 

"What do you mean they are not the real U-Kiss???" said a girl with pigtails

"I mean" the black haired girl laughed a little, "These are U-kiss's... doppelgangers"

 

This caused an uproar! everyone was screaming and shouting and some were even crying.  We, the members I mean, were looking at each other and had no idea what to do.

"Why would U-kiss have doppelgangers???" asked a blonde girl

"So they could go somewhere without being attacked by fans.  I mean, they love their fans, but they don't have time today... so... so they have doppelgangers to.. you know get the fans  away." She was probably making this up on the spot, but she was doing well.

"Well... where are they then? If theses are not the real U-Kiss?" asked a red head, who was American, I think

"I just saw them.  They were walking down that block." She pointed to her left, "Then make a right... then right... then left... thats the last time I saw them. But they were walking away from here.  You should hurry, or you might miss them."  The fan girls looked at each other, then they all started running in that direction.  Were Kissmes this gullible? We all watched them as they ran until they were all gone.   And finally there were only the members, and the black haired girl.  She just looked off at the direction of the Kissmes.  Then she started laughing.  Really hard.  She had a cute laugh too. Wait, why was I even noticing how cute it was???  She was wiping a tear, probably from laughing to hard, and turned to us.

"annyeonghaseyo" she said bowing, "gwaen cha nah?" she had a smile on her face, that I will never forget.

 

 

Xander's POV

That was the girl Soohyun was staring at! I knew it... The fangirls started shouting again.  Then the girl said something,

"These are U-Kiss's... doppelgangers"  Wait, what did she say? We were doppelgangers?  I was going to say something, but some blonde girl said

"Why would U-kiss have doppelgangers?"  I agreed, why would we have doppelgangers?

Then she went on explaining why we would have doppelgangers.  Actually, that was pretty smart of her.  I should talk to my manger about this.  She then said some things about how we have doppelgangers because we want to avoid fans and what not.  Boy, Soohyun's girlfriend, I mean soon-to-be girlfriend, is smart.

Next thing I knew, the fangirls were all running away.  The only people left were the members, and the girl.

She started laughing and she had a cute laugh too.  She then turned to us,

"annyeonghaseyo" she said bowing, "gwaen cha nah?"

 

Dongho's POV

Soohyun hyung's girlfriend is pretty...  She asked us if we were ok. Since no one was answering, I said,

"De, gwaen cha nah!!! kamsahamnida" I said bowing to her.

"Ahnee... but they didn't hurt you right?" she asked me with a worried look. "I saw them pulling you in."

"I'm fine!" I said holding up my arm. But then I looked at it,  there were some scratches and it was bleeding.  I heard everyone gasp and the girl ran up to me and grabbed my arm.  She looked up to me and then looked behind her.

"I think the girls are coming back, lets go somewhere else to wash your arm. Araso?!"

"Sure... where are we going to wash it?"  She laughed. 

"My hotel is a few minutes away, want to go there?"  so she doesn't live here?  Now that I can see her better, she doesn't really look Korean. 

"De!"  I turned to my hyung's  "Hyung! can we go to her hotel to wash my arm?"  I was asking this to Soohyun more than any other member, but Eli answered. 

"Sure why not." he said smiling

"Let's go then."  The girl said.  We followed her out of the alley.  There was a very awkward silence. I guess no one knew what to say. 

 

 

Elena's POV

Oh my gosh... I shouldn't have grabbed him like that.  I hope he didn't mind.  I invited them to my hotel to wash Dongho's arm.  We walked out of the alley and they were following me.  Dongho was walking next to me.  I hated awkward moments...  then Dongho finally broke the silence.

"What's your name?"  he asked me

"Umm..." I thought,  do I tell him my real name or my Korean name?  I obviously wasn't Korean... "My name is Elena, but call me MiHo." I told them

"MiHo... ok!  Where are your from?" 

"I'm from America." 

"So you can speak English?"    Kevin asked me

"Yes. I can speak English." I responded, thankful that someone other than Dongho was speaking.  I mean, I like Dongho but it was still awkward...

"So what happened to your friends?" I heard Soohyun ask. I turned to look at him, surprised he knew about Nicky and Claire ditching me.  I realized that they were holding ice cream cups from the same place we went too.  They probably saw them ditch me.

"You saw them?" I asked.

"Yeah." He laughed

"Where did they go?"

"Opposite direction from here."  I couldn't believe it! Nicky Jo, when I get my hands on you, i'm going to kill you.

"Aish..."

"So you were the girl that Soohyun was staring at!" Kiseop said.  Soohyun was staring at me...  I smiled a little.

"Ahnee... I was just looking, not staring."  he said, blushing a little.

Xander patted Soohyun's back, "Don't deny it.  You kept staring at her when we were inside as well."

"YAH!" Xander started to run away from Soohyun who started chasing him.  We were all laughing. Then I dropped my purse on the ground and I went to pick it up. But then someone crashed into me.  I hit my head hard on the concrete sidewalk. 

 

  

Author's Note

Sorry I left off on such a weird spot, I would write more but I have to go now!!! I will update later today. Comment and subscribe please.