The search

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Third person
(Highlighted is English)
(not highlighted in Korean)

Kibum, Xander, dongho, and kiseop arrived at the festival and broke into their groups.
Xander was with Kibum, while Kiseop was with Dongho.  Xander and kibum were walking around the shops for about ten minutes.  They looked at the picture of Eun-Hye and looked around.  There were hundreds of people!  Where could we find her, Xander thought.  Kibum looked around and pointed to a girl.  She had a ponytail just like the girl in the picture.
"excuse me, " Xander said, placing a hand on the girls shoulder, "are you Eun-Hye?" The girl turned around. And it clearly wasn't her.... This woman didn't have the baby face that Eun-Hye had.
"oh!" she said surprised.  She stepped closer to us and examined our face.  She gasped. "y-your ... U-ki-kiss...". She touched Kibum's face.
"uhh yeah... Were ukiss..." Xander said looking at kibum who was looking scared at the moment.
"ca- can I have an au- auto- autograph???" she asked holding a napkin and pen out.
"sure" they said and signed the napkin.
"kan-Kansamnida" she said bowing her head.  They smiled at her and walked away.
" that was scary." Kibum said, touching his face. How were we going to find this girl!!!  "how about you text Miho and ask her where she thinks we could find Eun-Hye" Kibum suggested.
"you know, you can be smart when you want to..." Xander told him.  So he took out his phone and texted Miho.

To: Miho
Fr: Xander
Where would we most likely find her? And how is your... Date?

He sent the text and we continued walking.



Dongho and Kiseop were walking around the arcade section.
"hyung!" Dongho said, "lets play some games!" he tugged on Kiseop's arm.
"ahneeyo!" he said, "we have to look for Eun-Hye. He looked at the picture and showed it to Dongho."look for this girl, araso!"
Dongho looked and his yes widened,
" something wrong?" kiseop asked
"ahneeyo... She's just sorta cute..."
"Awww, our Dongsaeng has a crush." Kiseop teased.  Dongho blushed and walked ahead.  Kiseop laughed and followed him.



Miho and Soohyun were walking around in silence.  Miho had the picture of Nicky out for Soohyun.
"let's go here," Miho said pointing to a some food stalls "Eun-Hye likes food." they walked towards the stalls.  Then Miho got a text.

To:Miho
Fr: Xander oppa
Where would we most likely find her? And how is your... Date?


"who's it from?" Soohyun asked her.
"from Xander oppa..." she replied
He didn't ask anything else, so she replied to the text.

To: Xander oppa
Fr: Miho
Look at food stalls, and games.  And the ... Date... Not sure... We Haven't really talked...what about you? Anything?

I sent the text and we kept walking in the silence.



Claire, Eli, and Kevin were walking in an area with alot of clothes.
"Nicky won't be here." Claire said, "she doesn't like shopping."
"chincha? Don't most girls like shopping?" Kevin asked
"Nicky only likes shopping for other people. " she explained.
Kevin and Claire were talking, walking, and looking in front of Eli.  Eli was just looking around on his own.  When he realized he didn't know what Nicky looked like... This is the perfect excuse to text Miho he thought.

To:Miho
Fr: Eli
This is Eli. Can you please send a picture of Nicky?  Thanks. And how is it on your end?


That last question could mean a lot of different things.  For him, it meant were you having fun with Soohyun.  To her, it probably meant have you found Nicky yet... He sighed and waited for her response.



Xander and kibum were looking around some drink stalls when Xander got a text.

To:Xander oppa
Fr: Miho
Look at food stalls, and games.  And the ... Date... Not sure... We Haven't really talked...what about you? Anything?


"Miho said to look around food stalls and games. Kibum can you tell dongho and kiseop this?" kibum nodded and took out his phone.  Meanwhile, Xander texted Miho back.

To:Miho
Fr: Xander
Chincha! You need to talk... I'll text him for you araso! Good luck ;)


He sent the text and then texted soohyun.


To:soohyun
Fr:Xander
YAH! What are you doing right now? You should be talking to her and holding her hand! That's what you should be doing... ;)

He smiles at the text and sent it.




Kiseop got a text while he exited the second game store they searched.

To: Kiseop
Fr: kibum
She likes food and games, search there.


So this girl also liked food and games?? Just like our dongsaeng...
"dongho!" I called
"de hyung?" he said coming out of the store.
" this girl is just like you! She likes games and food!"
"chincha!" dongho was happy and started skipping around.
"haha... Your that happy!" kiseop laughed.
"yah..." dongho said and walked away again.  Kiseop ran after him to catch up.



Miho and soohyun were walking down the first row of food stalls when they both got texts.

To:Miho
Fr: ***************
This is Eli. Can you please send a picture of Nicky?  Thanks. And how is it on your end?


To:soohyun
Fr:Xander
YAH! What are you doing right now? You should be talking to her and holding her hand! That's what you should be doing... ;)


To: Eli Oppa
Fr: Miho
Here is the picture. On my end?? If your talking about Nicky, then no luck. What about you?


To: X hyung
Fr: soohyun
What are you talking about hyung?  Why would I hold her hand?

They both sent the texts and continued walking.
Xander hyung thinks I should be talking to her... Soohyun thought.
"so who is... Sung-kyu?" he asked nervously.  Miho looked at him with an expression he couldn't figure out and said, "he is a Korean friend who lives in my neighborhood and goes to my school," she explained to him.
"when did you meet him?" he asked, fidgeting with his shirt.
"two years ago." she said holding up two fingers.
"Are you two close"

"Very..." 

"Do you--" his sentence was cut short when his phone vibrated again.
To: Miho
Fr: Eli
My end... Is fine. Have not found Nicky yet...

This message was very awkward for Miho.  And she had no idea what to say.  But she thought of something.

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho
So besides if I can sing... What else do you want to know?

She sent the text and looked at soohyun who was texting as well.

To: soohyun
Fr: Xander
What do you mean!!! You should hold her hand because it's what you do on a date!!!

To: X hyung
Fr: soohyun
A date...? We are not on a date, we are simply looking for her friend...

He sent he text.  He couldn't believe his hyung... A date!? He looked at Miho who was looking around and waiting for him.
She noticed him looking at her and said, "are you ready?"
"yeah." he said and they started walking again, forgetting that he hadn't finished his sentence.

"Who was the text from?" both of them asked at the same time.  They both blushed as well.  "you go first." they said in unison again.  They laughed at this.
"you go first.". Soohyun said to Miho.
 "umm it was from Eli oppa... What about you?"
Eli... He thought... " mine was from Xander hyung..." he paused and wondered if he should ask the question on his mind.  "what did he want?" he asked her.
"hmm? Oh he was just asking for a picture of Eun-Hye"
"that's it?" he didn't mean to say his out loud but it just came out.
"umm... Yeah that's it?" she said.
"oh ok..." there was silence as the walked past a chicken shop.  Then Miho got a text:

To:Miho
Fr: Eli oppa
Hmmm what else do I want to know?? Who is your favorite u-kiss member?
(remember Xander asked this not Eli)


To:Eli oppa
Fr:Miho
You and soohyun are my favorite... Why do you ask?

She sent the text and looked at soohyun.  He looked back and they stared at each other for a few seconds.
"OPPA OPPA!". The two turned around to see a few fan girls. "oppa, I'm a huge fan of yours, can I please have your autograph?" the girl held out a piece of paper along with her friends.
"sure.." he said and signed the papers.  The girls then looked at Miho.
"oppa... Who is she?" one of them asked, pointing at her.
"oh... She is my... Friend" he said looking at Miho.
"chincha?!" she asked, "she's not your girlfriend?"
"chincha..." Miho said.

The girls looked at Miho, "I didn't ask you," she said.  Then they turned back to Soohyun, "Yah! oppa, "  the middle one in the middle said,  "Why are you with her? Shes not even that pretty. Why don't you date me instead?"  she said batting her eyes at him.

Soohyun thought for a moment, "Look shes not my girlfriend.  I'm only with her for fan service... I don't even like her as a friend." 

"Chincha?  Oppa you better not lie to me.  If I see her with you again," she turned to Miho, "You'll regret it"  and with that she left.


"mianhe..." soohyun apologized and bowed his head.
"its fine..." Miho said, even thought she had some tears in her eyes.
"Its not fine, I said some things that I didn't mean." he bowed his head again. Soohyun's phone vibrated, "excuse me" he said to Miho.

To: soohyun
Fr: Xander
... You can make it a date can't you?  Look you like her and she likes you.  Get the picture??


Soohyun didn't bother to reply and put his phone away. "mianhe" he said.
"it's fine." she said. "umm we should continue looking." she started walking with soohyun by her side.



Miho's POV
"OPPA OPPA!" I heard behind us.  There were fan girls there holding papers. . "oppa, I'm a huge fan of yours, can I please have your autograph?" who isn't a fan of him i thought... the girl held out a piece of paper along with her friends.
"sure.." he said and signed the papers.  The girls then looked at me
"oppa... Who is she?" one of them asked. Excuse me!!!
"oh... She is my... Friend" he said looking at me
"chincha?!" she asked, "she's not your girlfriend?"
"chincha..." I said, not wanting to make any problems.

The girls looked at me, "I didn't ask you," she said.  Then they turned back to Soohyun, "Yah! oppa, "  the middle one in the middle said, she was probably the leader.  "Why are you with her? Shes not even that pretty. Why don't you date me instead?"  she said batting her eyes at him.  Excuse me! I am okay looking... defiantly better than you, but of course I didn't say this out loud.

Soohyun thought for a moment, "Look shes not my girlfriend.  I'm only with her for fan service... I don't even like her as a friend." When he said this, my heart dropped.  I knew this wasn't true, but it still hurt. 

"Chincha?  Oppa you better not lie to me.  If I see he with you again," she turned to me again, "Your going down"  and with that she left.  Tears started forming in my eyes, not from the threat, but from what Soohyun said, and because I realized that after we find Nicky, I won't be able to see Soohyun and Eli again...  A tear dropped from my eye, but I whipped it away before Soohyun could see it.

 


"mianhe..." soohyun apologized to me and bowed his head.
"its fine..." I said, even though I wasn't.
"Its not fine, I said some things that I didn't mean." he bowed his head again. Soohyun's phone vibrated, "excuse me" he said.  He took out his phone and put it away almost instantly.  "Sorry..."


"its fine... Umm, we should continue looking..." I said wanting to avoid awkwardness

We searched in silence once again... Why isn't he saying anything?  Ahh I don't know what to say.  Then I got a text:

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa
Me? And soohyun? Chincha?!  Kansamnida!!!! Haha.  I was just asking because I was curious... So what are you doing now?



 What am I doing? What else could I be doing?

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho
Your welcome... What am I doing? I'm looking for Eun-Hye, what about you?
 

I sent the text and saw that Soohyun had gone off somewhere.  I lost another person... but then I realized that he was behind me... hehe... Claire moment.

 

 

 

Claire's POV
(All on English)

We were passing by some stores and there was one with instruments. So I went in there with Kevin and Eli following me.
"would Nicky be in here?" Kevin asked me.
"probably not." I said, "I just wanted to find one for Elena unni, she loves guitars."
" so she plays?" Eli asked me.
"yeah. She plays..." I thought for a second, " guitar, umm acoustic and electric,  piano and bass." I counted with me fingers.
"that's cool!" Kevin said.
"does she want a guitar or electric guitar?" Eli asked me.
"she needs an electric one. She spends her money on Nicky so she hasn't been able to save enough for a new guitar." I told him.
"oh so she has the other instruments?" Eli asked.
"ummm she has a piano, bass, and a guitar." I looked at a white one with black designs.  " she will like this." I said picking it up carefully.  I checked the price, 756,000 won.
" Kevin-shi, how much is 756,000 in USD?" I asked him.
"just call me... How old are you?" he asked
"I'm 17"
"call me Kevin oppa" he said with a happy expression.
"ok!" I said.
"and that is maybe about 650.00 USD." he told me.
"really!  She wouldn't want me to buy something so expensive... I'll look around more." I put the guitar down and looked around.  Eli was looking at some guitars too. So I went to where he was looking and the three of us looked for an electric guitar.


Eli's POV

"so she plays?" I asked eagerly.  I wanted to learn as much as I could about Miho.
"yeah. She plays," she thought for a second " guitar, umm acoustic and electric,  piano and bass." she used her fingers to count.  So she could play four instruments...
"that's cool!" Kevin said.
"does she want a guitar or electric guitar?" I asked.  I could buy one for her and... A plan was forming in my head.
"she needs an electric one. She spends her money on Nicky so she hasn't been able to save enough for a new guitar." she told me
"oh so she has the other instruments?" I asked, wondering how many instruments I should buy.
"ummm she has a piano, bass, and a guitar." so she has everything but the electric guitar ," she will like this."  Claire said.  I looked at the guitar. It was white with simple black designs.  So I guess Miho likes simple designs and colors.  I saw some on the back wall so I went to look.  A few minutes later, Kevin and Claire were looking with me. My eyes finally landed on a dark green blue one with white designs.  It was my style as well.  "Claire, will Miho like this one?" I asked.
She looked at it for a second, "she'll love it!" she exclaimed.  I have such great taste... "But Eli-shi...  its more expensive than the other guitar... she won't like it." Claire told me as she looked at the price.

"Eli oppa... and she never said I couldn't spend money on her." I said as I grabbed the guitar off its hooks.

"Wait your buying for her?" Claire asked.  "Why?"

"Cause I want to..."   I payed for everything and we left the store.  I swung the guitar case over my shoulder and we started walking down the street.

"Xander hyung found her!" kevin said reading a text,  " He said to meet us at ____ (haha i have no idea what to put here).  "Lets go!"

 

 

Authors Note

Sorry for the "I have no idea what to put here"... And sorry for the late update. I have been on vacation with no wifi anywhere!!! But chapter 9 will come soon cause im half way done! And I know that this is very cheesy, but thats how I write. Anyway, enjoy and please comment and subscribe. Oh and please do the poll!