Party on the roof

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Miho's POV (around 6pm)
We arrived at the dorm. And boy were we surprised.  It wasn't one of those small ones with two rooms.  Nope, this was the one with four rooms, and a huge kitchen and living room, or at least that's what Eli said.  The four of us, Claire, Nicky, Alisha and I, followed him to the eighth floor and through a hallway or two, then finally stopping at a door marked 811.  He took out his keys and put it into the lock and turned.  It made a click noise and he opened the door.  It lead to a small hallway.  We went inside and took our shoes off and followed Eli further into their dorm.  Apparently the other members didn't know we were here because they didn't welcome us in or anything.  When we went into the living room, the room was empty.
"uhh oppa.. Where is everyone?"
"oh, remember when I got the call during the ride here?"
"yeah I remember"

~flashback~
I was talking to Nicky about her behavior at the party when I heard a phone ring.  It was Eli's. He answered it: "really hyung! That's great! Yeah.... Okay then, thanks!" he hung up. I didn't bother asking him what it was about because he would tell me eventually.

~present time~
"yeah, well that was Xander hyung, he said that they sorta booked the roof for the party."
"so.. Were going to have the party on the roof?!" I asked excited.
"yep! I just came here to show you the dorm and grab my jacket. And since were done with both, we can head to the roof."
We went back to the hallway and out into the building hallway.  Then to the elevator which took us to the roof.  When the elevator doors opened, we were greeted with balloons ad streamers hanging everywhere.  In the middle of the roof there was a table full of food.  And there were small tables with chairs scattered around.  It wasn't fancy, but it was nice, and well done in the short period of time we offered them.
"Nuna!" I heard and saw Dongho walking to me.
"Dongho-ah." he hugged me to my surprise and I hugged him back.
"look!" he said pulled back. He showed me his arm. "I think it's starting to heal!" he said happily.  I took his arm and looked at it closer, it had scabs forming on the cuts, so I said, "yep! It's healing alright."
When all the greetings and whatnots were exchanged, everyone went their separate ways.  Nicky went straight to the food along with Dongho, who apparently couldn't eat until we got there.  Alisha and Claire were with Kevin and Xander playing some games on their iPad.  Kiseop, Kibum and Soohyun were just watching the English speakers play their games, while they talked every so often.  I was with Eli on the side.  We were just sitting there, not talking, just sitting.  And I thought I kept seeing Soohyun and Nicky taking glances at me every minute or so.  But I guess it was my imagination, I mean why would they look at me?  A while later, we decided to eat dinner, so Soohyun, Kiseop and I started the grill.  The two of them told me that a girl shouldn't be barbecuing and I told them that if their scared that my food will taste better to just tell me so. That shut them up.  We finished cooking and Kibum and Xander put all the tables together to form one long one.  We set the table and sat down the enjoy our meal.

(Seating arrangement:)

          Miho Nicky Dongho Kibum Alisha
Soohyun ------------------------------------Xander
                   Eli Kiseop Claire Kevin

I was talking to Soohyun about their songs and performances.  Nicky was eating as much as she could as usual, with Dongho following her.  The rest of the members were mingling amongst themselves.  Later, when Soohyun decided to talk to Kiseop about rehearsal, I Decded to ask Eli a question that was on my mind since the party started.
"Eli oppa..." I said, getting his attention.
"yeah?" he asked.
"when are you going to tell...?"
"later... Why?"
"I don't know... I feel nervous about it..."
He smiled at me, "don't... It'll be fine, trust me."
I took a deep breath and smiled back at him.




Alisha's POV (all in English)
We arrived at the party and I just followed Claire around since she didn't know how to speak Korean either.  We ended up playing games on an iPad with Xander and Kevin.
"I WIN!" I screamed as my car raced across the finish line.
"your really good at this game." Xander told me.  I felt myself blush.
"whose up for another game?" Kevin said.
"actually... I wanted to do something else..." Xander responded.
"what do you want to do?" Claire asked.
"ummm.... Kevin, why don't you take Claire somewhere else..."
"why?" the three of us asked.
"because." he took Clare and Kevin's hands and pulled them up and pushed them towards the food table.
"uhh... Do you need something?" I asked nervously.
"just wanted some private time with you." he replied.
"why....?" I asked.
"because I like you.... Why else?"
My eyes widened. He.... Liked me?
"wait what? You like me... As a friend right?"
He smiled, "sure your a friend...but I like you more than that."
I started at him for a few seconds before I started getting lightheaded, that's when I realized that I wasn't breathing.  I took a deep breath.   Xander opened his mouth to say something, but Soohyun's voice cut him off.
"you guys want dinner yet?" he asked everyone.
Everyone replied with "yes" or "sure..." or "finally"
I never got to hear what Xander wanted to say...
 

 

Claire's POV (all in English)
Xander pulled Kevin and I up by our hands and pushed us away. HOW RUDE!  We ended up at the railing and looking out into the lite up city.
"I wonder what their talking about" I thought out loud.
"I bet I know..." Kevin said.
"how do you know?" I asked him, curious as to how he would know such a thing.
"isn't it obvious? Xander hyung likes Alisha..."
"really!" I was happy! Alisha deserves it.
"alot of members are developing crushes since you guys came along..." he continued.
"really? Like who?"
"well... Like Soohyun hyung, he obviously likes Miho, and I think Eli does too."
"unni is pretty popular... What about Dongho? Or Kiseop oppa?"
"Dongho likes Nicky, and I don't think Kiseop likes anyone...."
"ohh... What about Kibum oppa?"
"same with him... Doesn't seem like he likes anyone..."
"your good at this..." I thought to see if I missed anyone. "what about you?"
"me?" he smiled. "I like y--" he got cut off by Soohyun's voice.
"you guys want dinner yet?"
Kevin turned to his direction.  He seemed agitated but replied " sure..." I yelled sure as well and I forgot about what Kevin was about to say.



~Authors note~
Okay so there's were only two comments!! And I still updated... Aren't i nice :)Guys why aren't you commenting? Is it boring? Is there nothing to comment about? I dont like silent readers! Please please please comment!! Anyway, below this is a list of who likes who.

Miho-----> Soohyun, Eli
Nicky----> Sorta Dongho but denies at all costs.
Claire----> likes Kevin, but doesn't realize it till later.
Alisha----> Xander
Soohyun--> Miho
Eli--------> Miho
Dongho---> Nicky
Kevin-----> Claire
Xander----> Alisha

And thanks to all the subscribers :) I appreciate it.