Unofficial Couples

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Miho's POV
"what?" I asked, making sure I heard it right.
"will you... Go out with me?" Eli repeated.
"as in... Boyfriend girlfriend?"
"that's what 'going out' means..."
"umm..." I didn't know how to answer him... I had just met him and was not sure about my feelings.  But when I thought about it, I did feel something in my heart.
"umm.... What?" It looked like he was about to faint.  I really need to answer quickly.
".........Yes....."
"yes?!" he exclaimed, his face immediately got brighter.
"...yes..."
"that's great!" he pulled me in for a hug. "I thought you would say no..."
I was shocked for a second before responding and quickly hugged him back. We let go of each other a few seconds later.  We ended up walking to a park nearby.  Talking and getting to know one another better.
I sat of a bench and sighed. Today was a great day. "so are you going to tell the others?" I asked him as he sat down next to me.
"of course I am! I plan on it tonight."
"tonight?"
"yeah...were going to plan a get-together with everybody."
"that would be fun..."
"yeah. And we can get the other couples officially together as well." he smiled at that.
"the other couples?" I asked.
"yeah... Chun-Hee and Kevin... Nicky and Dongho... And Alisha and Xander hyung..."
I started laughing.
"what?" he asked in confusion.
"Alisha maybe... But Chun-Hee and Nicky! I don't think so... Chun-Hee doesn't like dating... She already went through it once with someone, and is not doing it again.  And Nicky... Nicky doesnt like anyone."
"Whos the boy Chun-Hee liked?"
"why...?"
"just cause."
"Christopher..." I told him. (This part here is actually true...Claire did date this guy named Christopher)
".... No wonder... Sounds like a loser..."
"that's mean!" I scolded him.
"and Nicky is just being Nicky... You never know, she might like Dongho, they are the same you know..." He said picking up a blade of grass.
"I know... But highly unlikely..." i watched as he let the wind pick it up and carry it away.
"so where do you--" he got cut off by a ringtone.  "excuse me." he said and pulled his phone out.
"yeah hyung?" he listened for a few seconds. "I'm at the park. Just enjoying nature. No, no ones with me.  Oh, im planning a party tonight with Miho, Chun-Hee, and Eun-Hye.  Can we have it at the dorm? Thanks hyung! I'll see you soon." he hung up.
"so were having it at the dorm?" I asked, already knowing to the answer.
"yep!  We'll pick up Eun-Hye and Chun-Hee and go to the dorm. I should've told them to get food... Hold on" he typed up something and out his phone away. "just telling then to get stuff. So what do you want to do until then?"
"ummm.... I don't know..."
"let's go shopping!"
"shopping? Sure!" I followed him back to his car and we drove off.  Then I got a text.



Nicky's POV
(All in English)
I woke up when I had a horrible nightmare. I was getting chased by an ugly witch.  Then she started throwing popcorn at me! What a waste... and then this anime character that I hated saved me and... and... a ghost appeared and then I got invisible gum! (Don't ask me what this means... Nicky told me this was her worst nightmare)

 I sat up and looked at the time, 1:32. Why hadn't nuna woken me up?
"oh Nicky! Your awake." I heard Claire say.  I turned to her bed. She was sitting on her bed on her laptop. I looked around some more, I didn't see nuna anywhere.
"Claire, where's Ela nuna?" I asked.
"she went out somewhere." she replied.
"perfect!"
"whys it perfect?"
"for the plan... We can't have nuna here for the plan to work"
"oh right!" I jumped off my bed and went to clean myself up. After that, I got my phone to make a few calls. But then I realized that I needed their numbers...
"hey Claire, do you have any of the member's number?"
"no... I think unni's the only one that has their number..." I quickly started texting her.

To: nuna
Fr:Nicky
Do you have Soohyun's number?


I sent it and waited for the response, which came in a few minutes.


To:Nicky
Fr: nuna
Yea I have it, it's **********, why?


To: nuna
Fr: Nicky
Just cause, thanks! Oh and when will you be back?


I sent the text then saved the number.


To:Soohyun
Fr: Nicky
Yo! It's Eun-Hye!

I received a reply almost instantly.

To:Nicky
Fr: Soohyun
Hey... You need something?


To:soohyun
Fr: Nicky
Are you busy tonight?


Then I got another text.

To:Nicky
Fr: nuna
Later... Make sure your free tonight, were going to a party!


Party??


To:nuna
Fr: Nicky
What party?



Then I got a text from soohyun.

To:Nicky
Fr:soohyun
Going to a party... Didn't Miho tell you? Your invited as well.


So that party!!


To:Nicky
Fr:nuna
Eli and I are setting up a party at their dorm, your coming with along with Claire and Alisha


To:nuna
Fr: nicky
Okay!! See ya later


To:soohyun
Fr:Nicky
Right... See you there!


I sent the text.  "Claire, were going to a party tonight!"
"we are?!"
"yep!"
"oh Nicky... Could you go over the plan once more?"
"sure!" I sat down next to her on the bed. "okay, so obviously, Ela nuna  likes Soohyun.  So tonight at the party, I'm gonna set her up with him!"
"but she doesn't like it when you meddle with her life"
"oh it's okay! She'll thank me for this, trust me."
".....Okay!"
"This party is perfect! I can set everything up there..." I whispered to myself.
"What?" Claire asked.
"Nothing, just go back to reading..."
"I'm not reading... i'm playing a game"
"Game!" I quickly scooted closer to her and played with her.


3rd person POV
After a few more hours of shopping, Eli and Miho went to the hotel and picked up Nicky and Chun-Hee. And then Alisha.  They went to their dorm.


~Author's Note~
Sorry for the short update! Had to get this out of the way, and it's a set up for the next chapter... So please comment! And remember, the more comments, the faster the update!!